Apache 3800 on sale (1 Viewer)

I was debating between that and the 4800 for $30, tough choice but the wheels sold me. Now I just gotta figure out the best way to pack this bad larry.

I have 3800 4800 and 5800. If you fill a 4800 with 1000+ chips it’s too damn heavy to carry around. The wheels make it worth it, even if the handle is a little flimsy

You’ll also find that the 5800 is deeper than the 4800 and so it allows 43mm 3 racks high or two barrels deep which is how I did it.

IMG_6734.jpeg

Also I love that the 5800 doesn’t have the side clips that the 4800 has which always get in the way. The 5800 is prob not worth double the price but with the coupon it’s a snap buy

I have 3800 4800 and 5800. If you fill a 4800 with 1000+ chips it’s too damn heavy to carry around. The wheels make it worth it, even if the handle is a little flimsy

You’ll also find that the 5800 is deeper than the 4800 and so it allows 43mm 3 racks high or two barrels deep which is how I did it.

View attachment 1328249

Also I love that the 5800 doesn’t have the side clips that the 4800 has which always get in the way. The 5800 is prob not worth double the price but with the coupon it’s a snap buy
Ooo I like the layout. That just made me feel a lot better about my decision, thank you! The weight was my biggest concern, I figured an extra 20 bucks to not have to lug a bunch of weight around was worth it.

Ooo I like the layout. That just made me feel a lot better about my decision, thank you! The weight was my biggest concern, I figured an extra 20 bucks to not have to lug a bunch of weight around was worth it.

I don’t host so I always have to carry my chips around. Rolling wheels are definitely worth it.

I’m actually thinking about buying one of those foldable dolly’s to lug chips around

Went to the store and didn’t see any 5800 on the shelf. Actually the shelf looked pretty empty. I asked the lady and she said someone just came and bought one. I said online says you still have some so she checked and found one. Score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom