SOLD Casablancas, Empress $1k's, Mardi Gras, and more! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and used the ol' magic eraser on what I would consider to be four of the Empress chips with the worst markings. Here's the before and after.

Before:

View attachment 17838 View attachment 17839

And after:

View attachment 17840 View attachment 17841

As you can see, the magic eraser definitely cleans up some of the markings, but the very worst still remain. Maybe with a little extra time and elbow grease the marks would get completely eradicated? Regardless, the magic eraser DEFINITELY helps and is effective to a significant degree.

I have had good success removing rack-check marks with the back edge of an X-Acto blade. The marks are scraped on, they can be scraped off. Magic Eraser is a bit too blunt-force for my tastes in this scenario and takes off too much other material imo.

I'll take lot 2 and backup 1 on the Point Def

Can't believe I missed the point defiance chips. Great sale.

Turns out I don't really need the (400) PD chips I bought a few weeks ago :oops:

I had thoughts of milling them and using the $1 chips as for a relabel for a different set, but now I'm thinking there would be too much negative chip karma involved with that plan. So in an effort to be fair to the standing "dibs" protocol, I wanted to give first shot at them to @ovo, and then to @12thMan, before I put them up for sale. Not looking to make any kind of profit on them, just looking to get back what I paid, plus the shipping costs to whoever buys them. If neither of the guys I mentioned are interested, I'll post a new WTS ad and open it up to everyone else.

Would you sell just one of the 1k empress chips? Just trying to round out a sample set. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom