Frac suggestions (3 Viewers)

Timmah

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m making what I’m calling the poor man’s Paulson cash set. Before I can have the inlays designed, I need to have all the chips picked out. I have $1, $5, $25, and $100 chosen. I just need to pick fracs. Here’s the catch. All my chips are mint so I would want my fracs to me mintish as well. Your suggestions are appreciated.

Here’s what I’ve got so far.

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg

Get those hundos some oil!

Jumers pink lemonades snappers for the frac? Might outshine the $1. What about an RHC solid Flamingo $1 as the frac?

Last edited:
My first thought was, "you can't mix molds!". Then I realized OP already did.
So the $1s will be over labeled for a larger inlay. I didn’t realize the $100s were small inlays until I received them. However, I think I love them too much to change them out.

You and I define poor differently
Compared to the sets I’ve seen for sale this last month. Tigers, Empress, Horseshoe, etc. I’m not the guy to pay $5k+ for a set.

Since you don’t mind mixing molds then yeah, Paris $1s. Or SY $1s would be awesome here

Compared to the sets I’ve seen for sale this last month. Tigers, Empress, Horseshoe, etc. I’m not the guy to pay $5k+ for a set.
Hey - You do you!! But mint chips and poor seem to conflict! You should see the condition of some of the Paulson’s I play with LOL!!!

The mixed molds doesn’t bother me, but the double-denom DJs does for some reason.

As is, starbursts are always good/cheaper frac options, as are roulette mold chips (preferably table “B” for blinds, or “F” for fracs). Relabeled Paris $1s also seem to be a popular/cheapish frac option as well.

I’ve been looking at those. I like them a lot. Not sure if I want two chips with the same edge spots though.
Then that rules out the Paris $1...they're the same spots as the HSI 1a.
I like those Peppermills....at least the edge spots wouldnt be the same as the chips right next to it in the set.

Probably not a great fit for this set, but throwing it out there. However, I have not seen these up for sale in a long time since I sold my 2 racks.

1714538968918.png

Last edited:
So the $1s will be over labeled for a larger inlay. I didn’t realize the $100s were small inlays until I received them. However, I think I love them too much to change them out.
Because they are THC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom