PokerGo add-on channel worth it? (4 Viewers)

Dcarl

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Was going to add the PokerGo network to my Youtube TV subscription, but than saw it was $15. Seemed a bit steep. Anybody here have PokerGo and would you say its worth it?

Typically Poker is on once or twice a week on other channels and I have those shows recording (poker night in America, CBS Sports has random WSOP Tournaments, etc) but looking to see what PokerGo has to offer.

Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

I’ve had pokergo off and on for years. Aside from the WSOP, it’s been tough to justify year round. Until this year. They’ve upped their game both on their channel and on their YouTube channel.
They’ve already had four series (not counting this week’s Texas poker open) where they’re broadcasting final tables from their studio every night for a week-ish.
If you enjoy tournament streams, it’s a must have. If you prefer cash streams, it might not be for you. They’re still running high stakes poker, poker after dark, and no gamble no future, and the occasional special event, but I’d say their content is at least 75% tournament. And yes, in 2024, it’s finally worth it.

$15/ month add on? I think it's $99 annually straight through PokerGo. It's worth it at that price, and they usually have a $79/year sale during the WSOP I think

I’ve had pokergo off and on for years. Aside from the WSOP, it’s been tough to justify year round. Until this year. They’ve upped their game both on their channel and on their YouTube channel.
They’ve already had four series (not counting this week’s Texas poker open) where they’re broadcasting final tables from their studio every night for a week-ish.
If you enjoy tournament streams, it’s a must have. If you prefer cash streams, it might not be for you. They’re still running high stakes poker, poker after dark, and no gamble no future, and the occasional special event, but I’d say their content is at least 75% tournament. And yes, in 2024, it’s finally worth it.

Thanks for the info! I don't mind tournament, actually prefer it as my home game has taken a liking to tournament style lately.

$15/ month add on? I think it's $99 annually straight through PokerGo. It's worth it at that price, and they usually have a $79/year sale during the WSOP I think

Wow thanks for that, I'm going to look into that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom