Short form chip review (1 Viewer)

You missed the mark with your definitions. Clay composite is a marketing term (as well as clay and ceramic). These are 100% injection molded plastic chips with a metal slug in the center to increase mass. They sound like plastic because they are plastic.

I struggle with the term "mid-range". Just say how much they cost and their availability from public vendors. Mid-range on PCF would give all poker noobs a heart attack.

You missed the mark with your definitions. Clay composite is a marketing term (as well as clay and ceramic). These are 100% injection molded plastic chips with a metal slug in the center to increase mass. They sound like plastic because they are plastic.

I struggle with the term "mid-range". Just say how much they cost and their availability from public vendors. Mid-range on PCF would give all poker noobs a heart attack.
This is probably the politest and accurate feedback you will get.

I on the other would have gone with something like "tell me you know nothing about poker chips without telling me you know nothing about poker chips". Gots to get those emojis reactions you know.

Saying a price is always tough because it would be in Cad dollars. Maybe in another video, i t was just a short after all. Ill change the tittle to best beginner set up then. Not looking to upset any people. I was under the impression that Clay composite was a mix of clay and plastic. Considering that's the definition of composite. But I do agree that they are more plastic than clay.

Saying a price is always tough because it would be in Cad dollars. Maybe in another video, i t was just a short after all. Ill change the tittle to best beginner set up then. Not looking to upset any people. I was under the impression that Clay composite was a mix of clay and plastic. Considering that's the definition of composite. But I do agree that they are more plastic than clay.
There is zero clay, no mix of clay.

It seems I was mislead when I bought these chips.
1701978657946.png

1701978821120.png

That makes me sad if its true. But they do have a different feel than other plastic chips. My research on other sites tell me otherwise so thats why I said what I said.
Prepare to be very sad then because it the truth. All your research on "other" sites would have propogating the same lie. Look, if you like your chips then dont worry what they are made of. If you want "clay" chips because of reasons be happy becuase you are now in the place to get some.

There are a myriad of prices not just low, mid, and top tier for each type of chip. This is usually generalized by those vendors trying to sell inferior products.

Prepare to be very sad then because it the truth. All your research on "other" sites would have propogating the same lie. Look, if you like your chips then dont worry what they are made of. If you want "clay" chips because of reasons be happy becuase you are now in the place to get some.
my cash set is actually a china clay set which I really love. eventually ill look at some custom clays but its very expensive like $2 a chip or more for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom