Interest Super Mario Bros + Other Dealer buttons (2 Viewers)

If you can wait for my artwork, I could offer up a DB as well, to try to hit 100.

Currently buttons are at 6.25 once we get to 100 it drops to 5.25
+ shipping

My design isn't quite finished, but it will be something like this. Not sure how close you are to 100 yet, but I'm sure you will hit your number for the best price.

The Nuts Dealer Button 2024-v3-bold_60mm red.jpg

Any chance that you can get this in the buy? I’d love a 60mm ceramic of it. Full transparency, I’m not sure whose art this is. But saw it in the 80mm GB. Hoping it’s ok to request.

Attachments

• IMG_7443.jpeg
    IMG_7443.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 35
Any chance that you can get this in the buy? I’d love a 60mm ceramic of it. Full transparency, I’m not sure whose art this is. But saw it in the 80mm GB. Hoping it’s ok to request.
If someone has the art work sure

I will add as many Tangiers buttons as you need to get to 100 dbs. To get you to $5. If anyone wants one. I will ask for $.75 art royalty be added.
1000001254.jpg

Not that art, but just slapped together a quick 60mm mockup if interested (show references for uninitiated).

1716732705983.png

1716686348315.png

Last edited:
Most if not all of us in this thread have shared our paid for art free of charge.
I'd like to encourage you to join us.
Will do. But, I remember on several occasions, during group buys, having to pay art royalties.

Will do. But, I remember on several occasions, during group buys, having to pay art royalties.
I may be a minority but seems pretty bad taste for some of these royalty charges still being collected in other group buys after the original art has been paid for tenfold or much much more.

I could charge for the art I paid for too but it was my choice to do the art in the first place. Sharing it with this great community is the least I can do.
Pretty cool that so many people are using it :)

In the end, You do you.
Just a suggestion.

Not trying to be a pain but. I did not pay for the artwork. I created it. I am the one who spent 80 hours fiddling with it until I thought it was perfect. The artwork on that dealer button is my intellectual property. For people to balk at a mere $.75 is ludicrous. God forbid anyone be even remotely compensated for work they've done. This time will be my last offer to help a group buy save some money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom