The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (12 Viewers)

I haven’t seen the secondaries around lately, but primaries are typically $300-$400 per rack. A rack sold for $400 recently but those were over labeled as quarters already.

I like the Paris $1, but don’t like to mix the THC mold with the RHC of the IGs. This is all personal preference of course, and I think the color/spots do go well.

I’m a big fan of solid fracs, and that’s what I have been looking at for my set. There are a lot of good spotted options out there though, if you browse through this thread you’ll see a lot of what other people have done already.
My initial plan
20220805_185552.jpg

Blues and yellows murdered BUT no idea who has the files to order labels from (probably gear) so in the mean time like many other I picked up a couple racks of these
20240212_140627.jpg

20240212_140812.jpg

I understand the Rivers are House molds, but cheap and work great with this set for a filler to get them.on the felt! I would have zero issues it they were permanent.

Fellow Chipper Ben

I haven’t seen the secondaries around lately, but primaries are typically $300-$400 per rack. A rack sold for $400 recently but those were over labeled as quarters already.
I bought the recent rack of secondaries with Gear labels and LOVE them. Might need a few more barrels!!

Too lazy to pull out the table and all of the chips, but I added a frac to my set to replace the primary snappers.

IMG_4387.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

Long story short, I already have a different frac on the way as well. Maybe it’s time to build a secondary set too. :unsure:

My set is expanding, I'm going to get some updated photos at some point. I'm just sad that 1000s are so expensive now and I don't think I'm realistically going to be able to include them in my set.

@btbmason , that's even a frac of a cent ! :D
That’s the reason I didn’t end up sticking with them! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I did know that I wanted a blue quarter though, despite there being some good options and previous examples for other colors. I’ll put up some proper pics of the whole family once the new frac comes in.

I should be done with the set for now, though I’m still contemplating switching out the primary $1s for secondary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom