Things That Are Bullsh*t (7 Viewers)

Singles dib sales where seller pastes a black or white blob over the sold chips so they are impossible to see.

If curious about a chip you have it is then impossible to search and find sale history for it.

Please use a cross over the chip so is clear chip is sold but future viewers can enjoy low quality chip pron.

K, thanks, bye.

Last edited:
ESPN !!
They've essentially made the site a pay for access site to see anything other than current scores and headlines (which even some of those you can't read).

I get we're moving to a streaming society, but $11/mo to read sports news and watch a little golf???

FU !
The biggest transition for me was on the app about 3-4 years ago.

I don't have social media, so it was really cool during live sports they would pull in the various social feeds (twitter) of espn and non espn journalists so it was an easy to way to see ongoing commentary and interactions during the activity.

It was too much of giving away of the free milk, so that was pulled in one of their first massive updates to paywall many things, including access to their staff.

That this costs $25.

IMG_6638.jpeg

ESPN !!
They've essentially made the site a pay for access site to see anything other than current scores and headlines (which even some of those you can't read).

I get we're moving to a streaming society, but $11/mo to read sports news and watch a little golf???

FU !
On a related note, can we get a big FU to the NFL for selling games to 4 different streaming platforms (espn+, Amazon, peacock, and Netflix, for this season, or so I’ve read) and to the U.S. government for allowing it?
FU!!!!!

I did a mini deep dive last season when they sold to peacock. It seems pretty clear that taking games off of free tv and putting them on these subscription platforms is a violation of the NFLs antitrust exemptions. I believe it’s only a matter of time before the courts strike it down. But I’m not sure if any cases are even pending, so that matter of time might be a long time.

On a related note, can we get a big FU to the NFL for selling games to 4 different streaming platforms (espn+, Amazon, peacock, and Netflix, for this season, or so I’ve read) and to the U.S. government for allowing it?
FU!!!!!

I did a mini deep dive last season when they sold to peacock. It seems pretty clear that taking games off of free tv and putting them on these subscription platforms is a violation of the NFLs antitrust exemptions. I believe it’s only a matter of time before the courts strike it down. But I’m not sure if any cases are even pending, so that matter of time might be a long time.
Completely agree, the NFL is whoring itself out to streaming services at the cost of angering the fans who made it the most popular sport in the US. The fact that they did peacock last year and sold to a different service this year is setting a bad precedent. My biggest fear is 10 years from now NFL schedules being exclusively on several different services. The biggest aspect of bullshit about this whole thing is that as a diehard NFL fan who has Sunday ticket on youtube TV (which is relatively expensive, but allows me to watch all out of market games), they don't show the games they sold to peacock or netflix on Sunday ticket. Absolute bullshit

ESPN !!

FU !
Agreed. I used to love ESPN, but Disney is wringing them for every penny now. Fortunately, there are other websites that do a much better job with sports reporting, so ESPN no longer exists in any of my bookmarks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom