Uk refelt (1 Viewer)

xemulshionphilx

High Hand
Reaction score
BD63E161-CE06-4322-81F2-F98C4ED2084F.jpeg
Picked up a second hand table in need of a refelt any suggestions for uk suppliers?

If that railing comes up, and you're interested in cards that glide like an air hockey table, you might consider a 2mm thick table topper that the rails can be affixed on top of. This is what I do on my custom table and it works amazing.

1711393856136.png

1711393880123.png

$125 - $150, depending on size; No additional cost to ship to UK.

Links in my signature if you want to explore.

If that railing comes up, and you're interested in cards that glide like an air hockey table, you might consider a 2mm thick table topper that the rails can be affixed on top of. This is what I do on my custom table and it works amazing.

View attachment 1298915
View attachment 1298916

Awsome design....

View attachment 1298915
View attachment 1298916

Defo a great option! I love the craps topper that I got from @rjdev7

View attachment 1298915
View attachment 1298916

Is this like one of those triton mats that you have just fixed to your table if so thats fucking genius

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom