You know you're getting old when: (6 Viewers)

I’m happily retired in the US.

Shit doesn’t happen overnight. Patience is the key, maybe you think you’ve been around long enough to have “earned” what other people have. You haven’t, you just want to whine about why others have worked hard at jobs, relationships, and careers and have things you don’t. All of it takes work and dedication. You can’t sit at home wondering why the world is passing you by while you buy into marketing ads that say you should have a better life.
Putting minimal effort into anything yields minimal results. That’s a tip from an old man who had nothing when he came into this world. I didn’t settle for that or whine about it.
I did stuff about it.
That’s why I work hours at a job taking shifts 24/7 and even made my hobby a business. I was noting retiring in the US is not worth the money to me, some of my family member isn’t in the US due to that reason. I lived in a different country for 7 years and decided to retire there simply due to the climate, seasons, people, and low medical costs. Please at least try to know our opinions. Don’t publicly criticize like I made you mad. The bare minimum I do is dealing with BS like people who lie and return a different chip that’s worth much less. Again, I’ve got no time for BS bye.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom