Best Cali $5 (1 Viewer)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Post pics of what you think is the best Cali $5.

Pics can be of the chip by itself or in a set/lineup.

If this allows me to edit and a poll after I’ve already posted, I’ll go ahead and do it. For now, I’m just leaving it open for replies.

I’ll go first…

j4j8Gf2.jpeg

xX4QXJb.jpeg

Post pics of what you think is the best Cali $5.

Pics can be of the chip by itself or in a set/lineup.

If this allows me to edit and a poll after I’ve already posted, I’ll go ahead and do it. For now, I’m just leaving it open for replies.

I’ll go first…

j4j8Gf2.jpeg

xX4QXJb.jpeg
Maybe not the right place to say this Zaki, and love ya brother... but that ain't no Cali $5! It was a chip made to resemble a Cali $5.

My favorite Cali $5 most will go WTF is that! But I absolutely love them, retro... old school historic has always drawn my affection over bright and loud colors.
20220109_085054.jpg

The Forty Grand Treasure Chest. Weighted HHLs are simply next level chips, never felt anything like them. And what's not awesome about finding the original order card!
Screenshot_20240308_094059_Samsung Internet.jpg

58 years young!

Not my favorite $5... but 414 is my favorite spot pattern. So the Jokers Wild will always have my heart!
20230913_170404.jpg

20210121_163046.jpg

Also the $.50 is my favorite chip ever made.

All joking aside though... the absolute Best Cali $5 is indisputable
Screenshot_20200419-020806_Samsung Internet.jpg

You guys are lucky because @BarrieJ3 has yet to make these... but once they exist this competition is over!

#buttersinglet for life! Haha

Maybe not the right place to say this Zaki, and love ya brother... but that ain't no Cali $5! It was a chip made to resemble a Cali $5.

My favorite Cali $5 most will go WTF is that! But I absolutely love them, retro... old school historic has always drawn my affection over bright and loud colors.
View attachment 1310002
The Forty Grand Treasure Chest. Weighted HHLs are simply next level chips, never felt anything like them. And what's not awesome about finding the original order card!
View attachment 1310003
58 years young!

Not my favorite $5... but 414 is my favorite spot pattern. So the Jokers Wild will always have my heart!
View attachment 1310005
View attachment 1310007

View attachment 1310010
You guys are lucky because @BarrieJ3 has yet to make these... but once they exist this competition is over!

You get what I meant wise ass. Best yellow $5. Happy now? lol

View attachment 1310002
View attachment 1310003
58 years young!

View attachment 1310005
View attachment 1310007

View attachment 1310010

Who says these aren’t made? Including the one that you’re on….

CCA56B49-C873-4910-AB0C-5FF19F5D3698.gif

As a completely biased new member of the SB club I agree with Zaki!

Attachments

• IMG_7004.jpeg
    IMG_7004.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom