Cancelled Chips can't stay. Must go. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBob

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Liked em. Bought em. Didn’t love em. Now they gots to go, in order to raise funds to buy chips I like…

99 Peaches (found 1 cracked as I was cleaning them) : $170 $130 $120 shipped.
Roulettes A/B, I cleaned 60 so far(U/S, Dawn and a toothbrush), they clean up nice.

ES $5 VG+: $70 plus shipping. SOLD

TP $100 VG+: $170 $150/barrel shipped. SOLD

(10) Matsui 25K plaques: $70 $60 plus shipping.

Rack of PCA $25s labels removed. $700 600 shipped. Last guy was drinking when he removed labels. 5 chips got some “extra” for talkin smack. SOLD

Shipping to CONUS. Everywhere else at buyers cost.
PM for questions and additional pics.

Thanks!
Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_5124.jpeg
    IMG_5124.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_5123.jpeg
    IMG_5123.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Thats a shame to see those PCAs ruined... best of luck with your sale but I would imagine you probably won't get much more than $400 for a murdered rack of chips in that condition. And I understand you probably paid what you're asking, so I'm sorry for that.

I would imagine you probably won't get much more than $400 for a murdered rack of chips in that condition
…not anymore he won’t lol

Yea PCA $25s are nice grail chips, but undermining a sale by >40% when caption is “chips must go” is a helluva sandbag. I wish I had $700 to drop cuz I’d love to add them to my relabel set.

(This is why my grails are PNYs, murdering which would backfire spectacularly)

Wow. Lots of love out there for the PCAs. Honestly bought them below market price and I’m taking a loss here on most all these chips including these. But that’s chipping.

I saw some unmurdered ones goes for $1200 recently, so I don’t think $700 is really that unfair of an asking price!
Yeah don’t let us bastards grind you down. I can only speak for myself, but I was bitching about the murderer, not the chips themselves - I have no idea what they’re worth.

PCAs sold.
Here’s some perspective on the peaches.
21 fit in a 67.7

Attachments

• IMG_5127.jpeg
    IMG_5127.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5125.jpeg
    IMG_5125.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 80
Last round of price cuts. We’ll give it 24 hrs, then they’re going to Goodwill.

Trying to figure out what to do with the Peaches. Matches my yellow and pink roulettes fine but Im already swimming in fracs.
I’ve cleaned 60 so far…with every chip I clean, I feel more and more attached to these…but I know they won’t get used tho. I also want to stop cleaning chips lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom