Noob to Sublimation (1 Viewer)

SpaceJam

Reaction score
Would anyone know where i can find a repository of poker chip design i could try? I also do not have an edge press yet but am ready to roll on the rest. Does anyone know a good cheap edge press?

What’s the venture here? Are you making labels? Poker chips? I have no idea what you’re asking

No kidding.

FYI brand new person. This is a community of like minded collectors of poker chips and equipment. Spend a little time browsing and searching. You should be able to find threads on nearly any poker related subject you can imagine. Put in a little effort first. Introduce yourself and your interests. Tell us about the chips you own or the chips you want. Then if you can't find something that is very specific, that's when you post a question.

Would anyone know where i can find a repository of poker chip design i could try? I also do not have an edge press yet but am ready to roll on the rest. Does anyone know a good cheap edge press?
I've looked into it and actually will be trying my hand at printing my own dealer buttons shortly. Design, no idea. I had someone else do the design for me but pretty much any design that can be printed can be sublimated.
Edges may be a little tougher but if you have the right equipment it's really not much different than doing faces.

There actually isn't a whole lot on this topic here. I've done extensive searching in the past.
I learned a lot at the local Library when I took a class there to get trained on their equipment for sublimation printing.
Equipment, Ink, Paper, and blank chips are NOT cheap tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom