Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (34 Viewers)

Went to Costco tonight for the first time in like 15 years (we were gifted a membership). Holy shit that place is a clusterfuck. Needed a very strong pour after getting home....

20240508_202655.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Costco tonight for the first time like 15 years (we were gifted a membership). Holy shit that place is a clusterfuck. Needed a very strong pour after getting home....

View attachment 1326140
Damn this bottle is really sneaky good. The flavors just build and build as it sits, sweet and spicy with great dry oak notes and drinks effortlessly. It's the kind of bottle that you turn around and it's gone before you know it.

I’m a big fan of that Bulleit 12yr. I bought 2 and after cracking one, I went back for another just in case they disappear for another 4-5 years like the first run did.
Saw your post. Saw the bottle on the shelf… double checked your post, and got one.

Had to get the RTL to add to the collection. I’ll crack it one day (between work and umpiring, I got no time)

So, I downloaded an app to track everything. Not sure if anyone uses this or something like it, but it’s called “OnlyDrams”. Scan the bottle, click on “view bottle” and add to your collection. Not everything is in there, but you can add details on store/barrel picks. You can also share lists and such with other users. It’s free too…

View attachment 1316714

You can even let it pick your next pour (and apply filters too. )

View attachment 1316715View attachment 1316716

I don’t want to know my collection’s value. But I guess I now have a project for this weekend.
So, tonight I scanned in just my bottles from Buffalo Trace. I didn’t account for store picks, which would definitely add value.

Hoping to get the rest of my collection scanned in the next week or so.

IMG_9936.jpeg

IMG_9937.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom