PCF at the Movies (2 Viewers)

Went to see Civil war the other day after seeing the promising trailer and having read some positive reviews. Struggling to find a single nice thing to say (Kirsten Dunst did a fine job, I guess). Complete snooze fest with shitty dialogue and poorly written characters that I really couldn’t have cared less about. I figured Alex Garland would mean some guaranteed quality, but guess not.

Finally found time to watch Oppenheimer yesterday. Could also have been a snoozer but I’m glad there’s one director one can still count on. Not really re-watchable but a pretty solid film and one hell of a cast. Didn’t feel like 3 hours at all.

Went to see Civil war the other day after seeing the promising trailer and having read some positive reviews. Struggling to find a single nice thing to say (Kirsten Dunst did a fine job, I guess). Complete snooze fest with shitty dialogue and poorly written characters that I really couldn’t have cared less about. I figured Alex Garland would mean some guaranteed quality, but guess not.

Finally found time to watch Oppenheimer yesterday. Could also have been a snoozer but I’m glad there’s one director one can still count on. Not really re-watchable but a pretty solid film and one hell of a cast. Didn’t feel like 3 hours at all.
Been holding out on Oppenheimer. Maybe a long flight…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom