PCF NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge 2024 (1 Viewer)

Off to a better start than last year, but missed on 2 series. I had WPG beating COL and NSH beating VAN.

Let's go Oilers!

So far I have only missed on Vegas Dallas series but have Vegas losing the cup to Carolina.

I went 3 out of 4 in each conference. I knew in my heart the Lightning were a long shot, but I still picked them over Florida. I also fell for the hype on Winnipeg ... again, every year.

Missed Panthers advancing. Had the Bolts beating them and then the Bruins. Got all of the others correct. Have Canes winning over the Stars.

Online betting I have all 8 remaining teams picked to win the cup with mainly free bets so I'll win something. Have 5 bets on the Canes and got them in early for best payoffs.

Let's Go Canes!

Only missed the Bruins but had Panthers beating Leafs round two. I don’t think my bracket registered with PCF.

Only missed the Bruins but had Panthers beating Leafs round two. I don’t think my bracket registered with PCF.

You're in 2nd.

1715049572570.png

Been a gr8 night of WWE.

Bet a freeroll parlay on Underdog Sports moneyline on Panthers and Oilers. Haven't won a hockey bet yet. Go Oilers!

I need the Canes to pull a Stars down 0-2 and advance. Have Stars and Canes in the finals. Would be incredible if they both did this and reached the Cup championship.

"Bet a freeroll parlay on Underdog Sports moneyline on Panthers and Oilers. Haven't won a hockey bet yet. Go Oilers!"

Oilers up 4-2 in the 3rd period. Now tied 4-4 in 2 mins.

Edited VAN 5-4. I can't win. Like I'm ahead on the turn and get one outed. I'm familiar with that.

Wow. Canucks get 3 goals in the 3rd. I lose. I give up betting until March Madness rolls around.

Never count out the Canucks. Multiple come from behind wins already.

Don't count them it until the finals that is... Probably... Still have hope

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom