For Sale PRICE DROPS *** Sunset Beach 43mm barrels/racks & HSIs (2 Viewers)

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
FOR SALE: Various 43 mm IHC chips, mostly Sunset Beach but also a rack of murdered HSIs. Please read all notes below (re.: shipping, condition, etc.) before placing dibs.

Barrel pricing:

SOLD Sunset Beach T100s$180 + shipping
• Sunset Beach T5000s$260 each + shipping
• Sunset Beach T25s$160 each + shipping

Rack pricing:

• Sunset Beach T5000sone rack$1,300 + shipping
• Sunset Beach T25sone rack$730 + shipping
Murdered HSI 1K secondariesone rack$1,600 + shipping

*** Detailed photos below in comments ***

SHIPPING: Priority will be given to dibs in the U.S. first. Shipping for racks in the U.S. will be +$25 over sale price including insurance. Shipping for barrels will be +$10 in the U.S. If shipped internationally, additional costs will apply, TBD.

CONDITION: None of these are mint, but all have excellent edges and few if any fleabites.

Note on the murdered HSIs: The HSIs were thoroughly cleaned to remove all residue in the inlay area, and as such may need oiling if you want to deepen the color. Also with the HSIs, if I were keeping them I would probably give a few of them a mild flattening treatment, though I tend to be more finicky about that than some.

POTENTIAL SPLITS: For racks, priority will be given to buyers dibsing full racks. If interested in barrels, please indicate your interest below. Any split barrel prices will be proportional to the above, +10% to the price, with $10 shipping per barrel.

Last edited:
The black SB 100s:

SB-black-1.jpeg
SB-black-2.jpeg

Final price reduction…

Anything unsold goes back in the cabinet on Friday for a while. (All prices are below market based on other sales researched. The Tiger sale seems to have temporarily killed the normally robust market for 43mms.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom