SOLD Small Quantities of HSI chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bought some Horseshoe Southern Indiana chips from here (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/84755/) to get my hands on some of the $1s and snappers. Releasing the rest.

Most are sold or pending via PM from the last few days to: @Anthony Ferguson @Phyzyl @Roslindale @Vice

Here's what's left:
55 Primary $2.50 ($180 SOLD)
87 Secondary $5 (SOLD)
84 Secondary $25 (
SOLD)
80 Primary $100 ($100/barrel SOLD)

GeoOL95.jpg

sFmqint.jpg

lVm6ttB.jpg

IbyjMrp.jpg
CBS1YzK.jpg

zsdBzem.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 15, 2021)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Rather than removing the price and changing it to "sold" or "pending" you should leave it there. If you want, cross it out or whatever, but leaving the sold price in your listing is nice for others in the future
There was never a price to cross out or remove because it was essentially sold prior to me posting this listing. I used this listing to also share “proof of possession” photos rather than getting rate limited via PM. I do apologize for any appearance of impropriety in this regard. Next time I’ll take a screenshot of my classified listing seconds after it goes online in case I ever need to show there were no edit shenanigans.

There was never a price to cross out or remove because it was essentially sold prior to me posting this listing.
The purpose of my post was strictly in the idea of more pticing info for future buyers and sellers

I used this listing to also share “proof of possession” photos rather than getting rate limited via PM. I do apologize for any appearance of impropriety in this regard.
the thought of any impropriety never even crossed my mind....

Next time I’ll take a screenshot of my classified listing seconds after it goes online in case I ever need to show there were no edit shenanigans.
Not necessary as far as I am concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom