Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Do you have artwork ready?

If not, get that completed and ready to go so you can finalize your order quicker once he replies. His toppers are in demand and he can very well have a back log of messages. The wait is tough, but it is worth it.

Do you have artwork ready?

If not, get that completed and ready to go so you can finalize your order quicker once he replies. His toppers are in demand and he can very well have a back log of messages. The wait is tough, but it is worth it.
Yes I sent him the artwork. Maybe I’ll just wait a little longer.

Yes I sent him the artwork. Maybe I’ll just wait a little longer.

Looks like he just posted Tues that he was behind. He’s a solid dude. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry y'all I'm drowning over here at work so I know I'm very delayed in responding to everyone. This isn't my main job as you all know, so I appreciate your patience while I dig out from under the queue.

Looks like he just posted Tues that he was behind. He’s a solid dude. Give him the benefit of the doubt.
I most definitely will. He seemed like a good dude I just haven’t heard anything. I’ll wait it out cause his work is awesome.

I just went through this process with rjdev7 also - it did take a couple days for him to initially get back to me, but once he replied things moved quite quickly. These toppers are great quality and are worth the wait imho. Cards slide so smoothly.

Ryan is a great guy! His toppers are top notch. He can get pretty backed up because his toppers are so awesome. Also, this is not his full time job. Just like in playing poker, patience is the key! His toppers are totally worth the wait!!!

I did just complete a Kentucky Wildcats table. The design was for a 92x44 oval on a Chanman felt, I have the files if it can be of any help.
Thanks. I just need a square topper. I’m gonna use an old school logo. But if I change my mind I’ll take ya up on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom