SOLD VMR911 BABY SHOWER AUCTION - PARIS $1 RACK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the final day!

Will @MichaelBubly come through with his "See you on May 1st" comment to @NotRealNameNoSir ?

Would @NotRealNameNoSir thwart any attempts by @MichaelBubly ?

Could the opening bidder @ChipFinderSK be lying in the shadows waiting to make his move ?

Would @Run 'Em who mysteriously outbid himself and holds the high bid at $160 allow any of them to take these away from him ?

It's anyone's guess as charity auctions are known for having amazing last minute generous offers leaving the spectators in awe.

There's less than 12 hours remaining to make your bid.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Jimmy Fallon Anticipation GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Excited Clapping GIF by Big Brother

Excited Series 2 GIF by BBC Three

Could the opening bidder @ChipFinderSK be lying in the shadows waiting to make his move ?
Not I…I was hoping to take advantage of the donation drama to score this rack for dirt cheap. I have no real use for them, and the bids have now gotten to close-to-market prices.

Free bump though and GLWA

Not I…I was hoping to take advantage of the donation drama to score this rack for dirt cheap. I have no real use for them, and the bids have now gotten to close-to-market prices.

Free bump though and GLWA
Well charity auctions typically get overbids simply because they're for charity. Kinda like giving a kid $5 for a 50c lemonade at his stand. Thanks for the free bump.

Thanks everyone. Please don't judge people unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. I'm thankful I've not yet been in a desperate situation but if I was, I'd like to think I'd get help from people I consider brethren in a forum I hold dear to my heart

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom