SOLD “Welcome to the Black Parade” DieCard Remix - One Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Get your lawn chairs and grab your sunscreen because Summer isn’t over yet. Mark your spot on the sidewalk and get ready for:
IMG_7106.jpeg

100 mini floats all ready to entertain the masses: The Black DieCard. Guaranteed to Oooh and Aaah any poker player that didn’t show up without a pulse.

These rock solid and rare chips are being marched to the forums and proudly yet sadly prepared for release as my game presently has no opportunity for the chip.

Now the ringleader here at Godfather Club (who the hell put her in charge - she doesn’t sit in our game and when she does she hit and runs us) has made herself clear; “You’ll sell them and regret it.” She’s right you know but I’m not telling her that and if you do… Well, don’t.

All that aside, these rock solid, razor edged chips, that stack and shuffle more proficiently than a beauty queen waving while throwing candy to the kids and not falling out of the backend of some vintage convertible.

Come get them.

Your gain is my loss. Selling at a price that would make an expert tuba player gasp for air, a tricycle riding chimpanzee do wheelies, and a chainsaw juggling clown lose their focus (and maybe a finger or two).

One rack. That’s it folks. One. Rack. Shipped. USPS. CONUS. With a, get this, with a Justin rack.

All for the low price of $139

Hop to it and please and all lawn chairs must remain on the curb. Please! Don’t eat candy you didn’t catch. The street hasn’t been cleaned since the Equine Officers Corps rode thru. Gross.
IMG_7086.jpeg

IMG_7087.jpeg

IMG_7089.jpeg

IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7091.jpeg

If cotton candy in my ears doesn’t tamp down the sound of her blah blah blah-ing me about “regretting selling these” I’m calling over the chainsaw clown. They’ll get her to zip it.

Hurry please. I’m not even sure she knows I’m serious about parting with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom