SOLD 1 Barrel CDM $200: Empress Bounty Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The great split continues! Up for sale are some relabeled Empress chips.
SOLD 2 Barrels $5000 (Overlabled Casablanca $100's) - $200 OBO + shipping
SOLD 1 Barrel of Bounty chips (CDM $200's) - $80 OBO + shipping (seating chips have been sold)

Basing pricing on the most recent comps I could find. But if I'm off, just PM me and we'll work something out!

Payment is Paypal F&F. Shipping worldwide at cost.

IMG_6868 (2).png

Empress bounty 2.png
Empress Bounty.png

What they looked like before labeling.
Casablancas.png

Last edited:
Do you have any more of the seating inlays? Initially I thought they had bounty in one side and seating on the other. In my game, everyone has a bounty on them. I think it would be perfect to have the bounty in one side, and seating in the other. That way they could pick a bounty chip for their seat and then hang onto it for the bounty.

I thoguth about doing that and wound up going in another direction. I think I may have some labels left, but haven't found them yet. Still looking!

Found the extra labels! If you buy the CDM's, you can have hte extra bounty labels. If you buy the Casablancas, you can have the extra $5000 labels. And whoever dibs first and wants the seating ones can have those!

IMG_7319.jpeg

Just one barrel left! Beautiful looking chips, would be perfect with just about any set with a new label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom