Cancelled 1 barrel of Empress $100s (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok, so I’ve found a trade partner to get the Kings Aruba $100s that I’m really wanting in order to finish my custom set if I can procure a barrel of Empress $100s.

If you’d like to make an old broken down football coach from Oklahoma’s day, let me know and we’ll see if we can make a deal work…

I’m SO CLOSE to being done!

Vic

If you’d like to make an old broken down football coach from Oklahoma’s day…

Waaaiiiiit… “broken down”? You mean to say that neither one of THESE Empress football coaches are you?!
IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3350.jpeg

I'm Vic's trading partner, and I'd really like to help him finish this set. The Empress hundos are cool for sure, but I would actually consider any top notch $100 chip in the $8-15 per chip value range. And to make things easier, I don't even have to have mint condition. The chips would just need to look good with the following set. As you can see, the rest of my chips are in excellent used condition. So they just need to match up with these or better condition wise. And have a nice flow for edge spot progression.

20241001_110944.jpg

20241001_111230.jpg

I'm Vic's trading partner, and I'd really like to help him finish this set. The Empress hundos are cool for sure, but I would actually consider any top notch $100 chip in the $8-15 per chip value range. And to make things easier, I don't even have to have mint condition. The chips would just need to look good with the following set. As you can see, the rest of my chips are in excellent used condition. So they just need to match up with these or better condition wise. And have a nice flow for edge spot progression.
I love chatting with both you guys, but wow - I’m so confused! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Based on your previous posts, I thought you were getting rid of ALL the chips in your mixed set photo above, especially the Crystal Palace quarters - you had some very specific (yet unspecified! :LOL: :laugh:) parameters for replacement fracs in your other thread. But then, I see the posts above in this thread, and I also now see the “Any Crystal Palace fracs and $1s” on the wish list in your signature, and I really don’t have any idea what’s going on. :wtf:

About the only things I’m *fairly* certain of is that Wheeler Vic wants to get the King International $100s, and that my football coach dreams are dashed! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (But who knows… I’m probably wrong on at least one of those!)

Given my state of total confusion, I have ZERO idea if this helps, but I was planning to auction an Empress (Joliet) secondary “expansion rack” (for lack of a better word) soon. The rack has 80x secondary $25s and 20x secondary $100s. I don’t have photos yet, but the photos in the following old auction of mine will give you an idea:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/empress-joliet-il-secondary-mini-tourney-set-300-chips.79501/

Full disclosure, the degree of wear on the Empress secondary chips, while not bad, might not meet your criteria. They’re certainly more worn than the beautiful Kings International chips in your photos!

I love chatting with both you guys, but wow - I’m so confused! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Based on your previous posts, I thought you were getting rid of ALL the chips in your mixed set photo above, especially the Crystal Palace quarters - you had some very specific (yet unspecified! :LOL: :laugh:) parameters for replacement fracs in your other thread. But then, I see the posts above in this thread, and I also now see the “Any Crystal Palace fracs and $1s” on the wish list in your signature, and I really don’t have any idea what’s going on. :wtf:

About the only things I’m *fairly* certain of is that Wheeler Vic wants to get the King International $100s, and that my football coach dreams are dashed! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (But who knows… I’m probably wrong on at least one of those!)

Given my state of total confusion, I have ZERO idea if this helps, but I was planning to auction an Empress (Joliet) secondary “expansion rack” (for lack of a better word) soon. The rack has 80x secondary $25s and 20x secondary $100s. I don’t have photos yet, but the photos in the following old auction of mine will give you an idea:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/empress-joliet-il-secondary-mini-tourney-set-300-chips.79501/

Full disclosure, the degree of wear on the Empress secondary chips, while not bad, might not meet your criteria. They’re certainly more worn than the beautiful Kings International chips in your photos!
Yes, I have been trying to work quite a few trades and deals lately, so the confusion is understood.

Yes, I need to edit my signature. That is very old.. I'm lazy.

I'm selling a complete Crystal Palace set (25c, $1, $5 & $25 chips all from Crystal Palace) So my wanted ad is looking for replacement quarters to go with the rest of the chips in the photo above.

I wasn't sure about the condition of the Empress chips. They may be a little more worn than my other good used condition chips. I actually use my chips on the felt, so I'm less inclined to require that my chips be in mint condition. That's one reason I want to help Vic out with this trade. It's not as big of a deal with hundos, cuz they are not going to hit the felt very often anyway. Precisely the same condition doesn't matter, cuz there is never going to be a full barrel of them in front of anyone at one of my cash games. :D

I'm selling a complete Crystal Palace set (25c, $1, $5 & $25 chips all from Crystal Palace) So my wanted ad is looking for replacement quarters to go with the rest of the chips in the photo above.

OK… THAT helps make sense of things!
  • The Crystal Palace quarters are going.
  • The Silver Seven $1s are staying.
  • The Casablanca $5s are staying.
  • The BJ’s are staying (no surprise).
  • The Kings are going to Vic.
I’ll have to think through (or maybe just go look at) the other $100s in the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom