SOLD 10 Racks Paris $1s (THC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Gotta thin the herd, especially those chips that are collecting dust.

Very clean, no color variation, warping or staining, and these were harvested very early on. I am not good at judging condition, but I would say these are exceptional for these chips. They never got put into play at my home. My players are not the limit poker type, apparently.....

No splits for at least the first 24 hours, as I would like them all to go to the same home, and I may not decide to split them up at all. Hard to tell at this time.

I believe I paid between $180 and $200 a rack for these, so I am going to go ahead and list them all for $1750 plus actual shipping.

I will ship internationally, but I am truthful on customs forms and all risk shifts to the purchaser once they leave my hands at the post office for international sales. Racks not included, payment by PPF&F only. They are already packed up in boxes and ready to go, so additional photos would be a pain in my ass but I would likely go to the trouble if asked nicely.

Would like to see them all go to the same home for someone to use them as a limit set, but if they are not gone within a couple of days I will let them go for $180/rack plus actual shipping. I will edit the thread when I am ready to start selling by the rack.

Image 8.jpeg

Image 10.jpeg

Image 9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom