For Sale 100 WTHC 25's (PRICE DROP) (32 Viewers)

TheRealTeddyKGB

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
1 rack of used, SHARP 25's
20240923_153010.jpg

20240923_152943.jpg

20240923_152913.jpg

$500 or $120/Barrel if all 5 are accounted for + shipping CONUS PayPal F&F

Last edited:
Hello TherealTeddyKGB,

To go in the direction of your sale: an ad is still valid on my profile of 290 THC if a buyer wants to build up a big SET :) (Sold from Paris, France).

Enjoy :p

Hello TherealTeddyKGB,

To go in the direction of your sale: an ad is still valid on my profile of 290 THC if a buyer wants to build up a big SET :) (Sold from Paris, France).

Enjoy :p
But your price is on average $0.60 USD higher per chip and there will be charges to convert from USD to Euros. And don’t forget about the crazy shipping cost for a large set to come across the pond.

But your price is on average $0.60 USD higher per chip and there will be charges to convert from USD to Euros. And don’t forget about the crazy shipping cost for a large set to come across the pond.
Hi Bacon Dad,

All these details are discussed within the framework of a negotiation, but i am open ;)

But more seriously, I can take dollar transfers via my Wise account. Shipping costs are indeed high, but not prohibitive ($55 or $80).

I have made 3 or 4 "big sales" from Paris to US-A, they always go well, the only thing I can't control is customs fees.

Looking forward to discussing it with you or potential buyers :)

Simon

Hi Bacon Dad,

All these details are discussed within the framework of a negotiation, but i am open ;)

But more seriously, I can take dollar transfers via my Wise account. Shipping costs are indeed high, but not prohibitive ($55 or $80).

I have made 3 or 4 "big sales" from Paris to US-A, they always go well, the only thing I can't control is customs fees.

Looking forward to discussing it with you or potential buyers :)

Simon
Totally understand! Send PM.

- sorry to @TheRealTeddyKGB. I didn’t mean to pollute your sales thread.

TherealTeddyKGB,

Was my comment unwelcome or problematic?
=> It honestly seemed to me that showing additional purchasing possibilities was positive for a seller who wanted a set.

I really don't understand the type of intervention of Bacon Dad: it must be a cultural difference because the approach was positive, friendly, and was only intended to potentially arrange 2 sellers and 1 buyer...
=> In any case, I would obviously have deleted it if you had requested it, and can therefore do so if you confirm the request.

I wish you a good sale,

Simon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom