SOLD 1475 AG Tri-Moon TRKs ( 1 Day ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Sep 3, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 AM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1000
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
  3. Venmo
  4. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
FedEx
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
This is another project that I was hoping to do one day but it seems that I’m never going to get around to getting them worked on or put them into use since we don’t have enough games at work.

These were ordered for someone via TR King to be picked up in LA, but from my understanding they got to Mexico and then were used down there for some games. They’ve got some interesting history to them, something that most chips don’t have. Also the higher denoms have serial numbers on all of them which makes them very unique.

This is a very turn key tourney set for anyone looking to run a multi table game. These chips are perfect for milling, I’ve seen it before and could easily be turned into a custom set with labels etc.

I hope the pictures do them justice! They are mixed condition but a majority I’d say are in the middle range for condition.

IMG_3430.jpeg
IMG_3431.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3433.jpeg
    IMG_3433.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 177
Wow, what a beautiful and LARGE set of TRK tri-moons! Also, I bet it’s quite possibly one-of-a-kind.

I have to be honest, though… this feels a *lot* more like a 1.48611 day auction than a 1 day auction.

Wow, what a beautiful and LARGE set of TRK tri-moons! Also, I bet it’s quite possibly one-of-a-kind.

I have to be honest, though… this feels a *lot* more like a 1.48611 day auction than a 1 day auction.
Yeah it is something like that, just wanted to make sure I didn’t say two days when it actually isn’t

Oscar, any chance we can get better pictures showing the edges of all of the T500 chips?
If I was at home, yes but unfortunately I’m out of town currently.

This is the only other picture I have of the 500s

They’re all about that same condition you see on the two racks. One rack was a little bit nicer from what I remember

IMG_3292.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom