Wanted $150 for PCA secondary $500 (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.4%
170   1   0
Offering up to $130 $150 shipped (if mint) for PCA secondary $500.

Please send picture of both sides and edge.

Image from CG.

Only interested in buying from US users.

22585.jpg

Last edited:
This shouldn't take too long with that offer.
Id consider selling the full sample only…

DM if interested. I’ve considered selling it many times…they are mostly sharp, except for the $5P and the $100P, but still a great sample.

I guess it needs to be pried away or I’ll die with it. lol!

image.jpg

Id consider selling the full sample only…

DM if interested. I’ve considered selling it many times…they are mostly sharp, except for the $5P and the $100P, but still a great sample.

I guess it needs to be pried away or I’ll die with it. lol!

View attachment 1389019
Thanks, but I am not going to risk int'l shipping. Also, need the sec $500 alone to complete sample set, already have others.

As someone who painstakingly put together a mint barrel of these, my advice would be to buy the set for the single and sell the rest.
Right, I've done that many times for chips under $500 a barrel to keep 1-5 chips, but not above that... Plus no plans to build PCA set, just need a full sample set and I'm done.

If anyone wants to sell a sample, I'm open to buying a sample set in the US.

Right, I've done that many times for chips under $500 a barrel to keep 1-5 chips, but not above that... Plus no plans to build PCA set, just need a full sample set and I'm done.

If anyone wants to sell a sample, I'm open to buying a sample set in the US.
How about I just accept the Int'l risk for you for a 5% finders fee? :cool

Bump, offering 1996 Mirage $100, Mirage NCV set of 5 THC chips, or anything I can trade

Seriously, at that price, I can't believe you don't have one yet.
Part of the problem is that the pool of sellers is likely limited to singles collectors. No one is breaking up a barrel or rack for $150 on a single.

I'm not saying the offer isn't more than fair but given how tough it is to get a hold of them, it doesn't surprise me that it hasn't shaken one loose from the singles collectors.

Part of the problem is that the pool of sellers is likely limited to singles collectors. No one is breaking up a barrel or rack for $150 on a single.

I'm not saying the offer isn't more than fair but given how tough it is to get a hold of them, it doesn't surprise me that it hasn't shaken one loose from the singles collectors.
At least for me, I just can’t render my sample incomplete.

It would wound the chip heart very deeply…

At least for me, I just can’t render my sample incomplete.

It would wound the chip heart very deeply…
Agreed I’m like all of nothing so if I don’t complete it I probably sell them for top dollar. Not going to pay $200 for the 500 given 2-3k of them are out there.

the PCA love is strong....once it was THE way to a grail set on the cheap...
I had SO many offers to buy PCA sec $5s for $400-450 per rack, among others for even less, and I was too stupid and newb to understand what I was refusing. Too busy looking for Pharaohs and didn’t know better.

LMK if someone wants this in a three-way where he gets the referenced PCA:
u5kqw9E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom