SOLD 20 x Even Stevens $100's (+ free ES DB + 1 free spare!!) - final price drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
For sale is 1 barrel (20) of Even Stevens $100's. I'd say they're in excellent condition. There are a few chips with flea bites (see chips 5 and 6 from the bottom in the 2nd pic), but overall, the edges are still fairly sharp.

I particularly like these edge spots and the blue pops.

Price reduced to $57 shipped to CONUS

I'll also throw in an ES dealer button and I found 1 spare chip too which I'll throw in both for free (now 21 chips total)!!

Once shipped and tracking number provided, buyer assumes risk.

Thanks,

IMG_9330.JPG

IMG_9334.JPG

IMG_9335.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
....Once shipped and tracking number provided, buyer assumes risk.

Just a reminder that with shipping methods that provide a tracking number and include some insurance, that insurance is provided to the seller, not the buyer. It is the seller who has to pursue reimbursement in the event a shipment is lost.

If we agree on that, I'd take them if a) they're still available, and b) you can hold off on shipping until May 11, when we get home. Of course, I'd pay now.

Tnx...

Just a reminder that with shipping methods that provide a tracking number and include some insurance, that insurance is provided to the seller, not the buyer. It is the seller who has to pursue reimbursement in the event a shipment is lost.

If we agree on that, I'd take them if a) they're still available, and b) you can hold off on shipping until May 11, when we get home. Of course, I'd pay now.

Tnx...
Got it. I wasn't aware of that but can agree to it. Holding off on shipping is not a problem. Will send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom