SOLD 24 hour Auction: Le Paulson Noir tournament set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmarc

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
This is a 24 HOUR AUCTION for a Le Paulson Noir 420 chip Tournament set.

Includes: 420 chips, (4) Palm Gaming 66.7mm chip racks and 1 plastic 41mm chip tube (20 chip capacity).

RULES:

1. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM are allowed.
2. Bid is for the entire set of 420 chips, 4 racks and 1 chip tube.
3. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10.
4. Edited posts will be voided.
5. Actual shipping cost will be added to the final auction price. Shipping method will be USPS flat rate priority box and will include signature requirement and insurance.
6. Payment to be made via Paypal Friends and Family, or buyer must pay all applicable Paypal fees.
7. International PCF members must agree to pay any and all additional applicable shipping/handling/Paypal fees.
8. I reserve the right to: i) change the rules at any time; ii) cancel the auction at any time; iii) void any or all bids.
9. Tommy and PCF are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.

Opening bid starts at: $1,400.00.

Auction ends Wednesday March 16th, 2016 at 1:30pm CDT.

Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid before 1:30pm will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time- then the closing time will be 5 min. after the last bid was posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chips are in excellent condition. There is little or no color transfer on the yellow T1000 chips as they have seen minimal use and have not been shuffled much, if at all.

Set Breakdown:

T25 X 120
T100 X 100
T500 X 80
T1000 X 100
T5000 X 20

The breakdown for this set was chosen and designed to be used for a one table, 10 player max, deep stack tournament with starting stacks of up to T20,000.

Starting stacks for 10 player T20,000 (total of T200,000 chips in play):

T25 X 12. chips used: 120. chips remaining: 0
T100 X 7. chips used: 70. chips remaining: 30
T500 X 8. chips used: 80. chips remaining: 0
T1000 X 10. chips used: 100. chips remaining: 0
T5000 X 1. chips used: 10. chips remaining: 10

1st color up: remove all T25 chips & replace with (30) remaining T100 chips.
2nd color up: remove T100 chips & replace with (2) T5000 chips.
3rd color up: remove T500 chips & replace with remaining (8) T5000 chips.

Tournament will end with 2 denominations in play: T1000 X 100 and T5000 X 20.

Note: pictures are current are were taken 3/15/16. Happy Bidding!

035.JPG 003.JPG 010.JPG 021.JPG 030.JPG 016.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG

Last edited:
Hands down the best Paulson home market tourney set imo. The $100 and $500 chips are unreal awesome.

Hands down the best Paulson home market tourney set imo.

^^Totally agree, if excluding the older THC-mold sets. Of those produced in more recent years, the Noirs stand head and shoulders above all the others -- and imho is the ONLY set that is actually worthy of commanding prices in the $4/chip+ range. Beautiful colors, excellent spot configurations, custom mold, striking black inlays with color-matching, this set has it all.

Anthony will be along any moment kicking himself in the head again for selling his a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity and by no means judging the opening bid price but I am curious what the original price of these chips were when they were in "print".

Don't quote me, but I think they were in the $1.49/chip range. Maybe a bit less as a pre-sale offering.

Yes, they were $1.49/chip and I bought a 300-chip set many moons ago and sold them at the blue wall for I think less than $1/chip at the time, I am still kicking myself, absolutely beautiful set, kept their sharp edges. I had the 100, 500 and 1K chips, plus the case and special dealer button.

One day I'll do a custom set and miss them less, but until that day comes....

Can someone please tell me the story about the Le Paulson Noir chips. I just always remembered seeing these chips on the side pot website. Thanks!

I substitute for people at a local poker league that plays monthly games all year, and these are their league chips. For the cash game its Grand Island BCC. I feel damn lucky every time i get to handle those beauties. IMO, the nicest Paulson home chips produced. GLWA

They are incredible. Boy I wish someone would get back into the game. A new BCC or Paulson...

the Noirs stand head and shoulders above all the others --

They stand right next to NPS on colors and spots ;)
That said, the sublime inlay and "house mold" are worth the extra per chip price any day (y) :thumbsup:

Beautiful chips and beautiful set with a solid breakdown.
I searched for a set for two years before finding one.
Grab it when you can. Among the nicest home game sets, with a very unique mold.
These look near mint condition, and are mouth watering.
Good luck with your sale.

They stand right next to NPS on colors and spots ;)
That said, the sublime inlay and "house mold" are worth the extra per chip price any day (y) :thumbsup:

The only difference with the NPS is the T5 that matches the WTHC T5. But T5 are not available with this sale. I found a rack of these but not in prime condition like these chips.
Difficult not to pull the trigger on these. Could someone please be charitable enough to bid high enough so I stop considering these and to torturing myself.

Opening bid of $1400 placed and acknowledged.

Really sorry @djmarc, but I made a mistake when I calculated these in my head earlier. Somehow I came up with 2.25 ea instead of 3.33 ea. I think I read it as 620 chips. I just came back in here to check up on some threads and reread the listing. I'm going to have to pull my bid since no one else had bid on these yet. Apologies, but I'm out at this price. I love these chips though! GLWS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom