• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine $35ea - Gasser Banquet Chairs - TX (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
poker-chairs.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gasser-Banquet-Chairs/161770304702

Such a steal!

Even if Grandma Edna farted in it 83 times playing bingo last year.

I sent an email this morning asking for measurements. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
I ended up just picking up 10 HERCULES Series Crown Back Stacking Banquet Chair with Gray Fabric 2.5" Thick. Players haven't complained and the color combo looks much better. I'm sure quality/comfort may not be up to par with the gasser but they work!

Picked up the chairs this morning. Grabbed 20 of them. Dude has hundreds of them. $25 a pop. Great shape overall, very comfortable, flex back, and in need of a good cleaning. He let me pick through them to find ones that weren't stained. I'm very pleased with the deal. Looking forward to not using the folding chairs next game.

20160206_121311.jpg
20160206_123600.jpg

Really nice pickup. I'd be on those in a second if I wasn't 1500 miles away. I got some Hercules chairs, but I have to tell you that the cushioning doesn't hold up all that well and they are not comfortable after an hour or so of sitting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom