Wanted 4 color, jumbo index plastic card setups (10 Viewers)

demonnic

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've tried Copag 4 color before so preference to any other brand if possible (just to try something new, nothing wrong with the Copags). My players asked about using a 4 color jumbo index setup and I figured I'd see if anyone had some they wanted to let go of here before searching around the rest of the Internet to see what I could find.

Last edited:
I've tried Copag 4 color before so preference to any other brand if possible (just to try something new, nothing wrong with the Copags). My players asked about using a 4 color jumbo index setup and I figured I'd see if anyone had some they wanted to let go of here before searching around the rest of the Internet to see what I could find.
Does desjgn have some?

I’d love some of these as well. I actually prefer copag because they work best in the shuffletech shufflers that we use.

My Amazon and google searches suggest that copag may only sell them with red and blue backs. I have 2-3 tables going during each event, and I like to have different color decks on each table to eliminate the possibility of decks getting inadvertently mixed. I know the posssibility of that is low as long as the two decks on each table are different, but if anyone is aware of copag jumbo index 4-color decks with any other color backs, I’d love to hear about it.

Does desjgn have some?
I have heard grumblings to this effect, but have not gone on the elusive hunt for somewhere to actually purchase them yet. They're the ones I'll probably go with if this wanted post doesn't turn up something available.

Poker or bridge size?
Either is fine, we're in the "index matters more than width" camp.

I’d love some of these as well. I actually prefer copag because they work best in the shuffletech shufflers that we use.

My Amazon and google searches suggest that copag may only sell them with red and blue backs. I have 2-3 tables going during each event, and I like to have different color decks on each table to eliminate the possibility of decks getting inadvertently mixed. I know the posssibility of that is low as long as the two decks on each table are different, but if anyone is aware of copag jumbo index 4-color decks with any other color backs, I’d love to hear about it.

Yeah, not using any mechanical shufflers other than my own two hands. I don't see a lot of love for 4-color decks so I imagine it's not something they sell a whole ton of.

I have heard grumblings to this effect, but have not gone on the elusive hunt for somewhere to actually purchase them yet. They're the ones I'll probably go with if this wanted post doesn't turn up something available.
I messaged the owner last night on etsy to see if he's making them again any time soon. I'll let you know.

He said they will be coming back into stock but he doesn’t have a time frame as of right now
I'll keep a look out for that to happen then I suppose. In the meantime, I found some on Amazon for $16 a setup, which isn't bad. If nobody turns up a deck they want to sell after a while I may just pull the trigger on those.

I purchased a first run release, they sold out quickly. So quickly - it's hard to believe they haven't reprinted more. If they are not on the website at the moment - they must not have reprinted. They are kinda a strange company, they have had other great releases, and have not reprinted or they have not reprinted them in bridge size, only poker size, which my other players do not use.

Hopefully they do reprint. I googled images of their 4 color decks and they are slick! I like how the KQJ are also the same color as the pips. Other 4 color decks don’t do that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom