Wanted 43mm 8Vs (Non-NAGB) (1 Viewer)

chicubs1988

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking to buy or trade for 43mm chips with 8V edgespots. Any quantity will do (ideally a few barrels to as few as 5) Looking for non-NAGB chips, which I know narrows my options down. Some general examples:

19180.jpg
36621.jpg
1714960092129.png
1714960119739.png

Hi. Sorry I can’t help you on your quest.
But I do have a question.
What is the importance of a NAGB?
No problem - I’m looking for older Paulson chips. A lot of the newer NAGB chips (Big Top Poker, Tiger Palace, Sunset Beach, etc) have had 8v chips as part of the sets, so I put that in the title since I get offered those a lot when I don’t specify otherwise.

Sure. Makes sense.

But I should have worded my question differently.
What exactly is a NAGB?
I was thinking it was just older chips that were purchased from an individual. Is that close?
And that’s where I didn’t know what makes chips from them special.

Sure. Makes sense.

But I should have worded my question differently.
What exactly is a NAGB?
I was thinking it was just older chips that were purchased from an individual. Is that close?
And that’s where I didn’t know what makes chips from them special.
"NAGB" is "Not-a-group-buy" which has become the colloquial term used to describe the chips over the past 5-10 years that people have bought through various means directly from Paulson/GPI. Basically, someone or a small group of members have found an "in" with Paulson/GPI one way or another and ordered chips which they then turned around and sold to PCF at-large.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom