Wanted 5c chips (Pink/Orange/Yellow) (2 Viewers)

bmacpoker

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for nickels to add to my set. Was thinking of just grabbing the Majestics from Apache, but if there's any pink/orange/yellow (prefer pink) that I can grab I'd be interested. 75-100 would be good, not really wanting to spend more than about $50.

I think some more specifics might help your search. What type of chips is the rest of your set? Pictures always help. What type of chips are you looking for? You mention Majestics, why aren't you choosing those?

I think some more specifics might help your search. What type of chips is the rest of your set? Pictures always help. What type of chips are you looking for? You mention Majestics, why aren't you choosing those?
@upNdown @BNads86 @NotRealNameNoSir

Hey somebodies trying to help a newbie and is harassing them with questions. You guys better get on this, or this guy may actually find what he’s looking for.

I originally typed out a lot of specifics but in the end decided to be more general, because I'm keeping options open.

I have Royals from Apache which is why Majestics might be an option, design is fairly similar. I have blank white Royals that I've been using as a stand in, was planning on labeling them, but Apache doesn't have 5c labels anymore and Gear would be more expensive than it's worth to me. I've been checking posts here but rarely is anyone selling nickels, if there's nothing after a week I'll just get the Majestics.

Hey somebodies trying to help a newbie and is harassing them with questions. You guys better get on this, or this guy may actually find what he’s looking for.
May kindly ask that you not bring your passive aggressive drama into this thread? It's not necessary, my dude.

I originally typed out a lot of specifics but in the end decided to be more general, because I'm keeping options open.

I have Royals from Apache which is why Majestics might be an option, design is fairly similar. I have blank white Royals that I've been using as a stand in, was planning on labeling them, but Apache doesn't have 5c labels anymore and Gear would be more expensive than it's worth to me. I've been checking posts here but rarely is anyone selling nickels, if there's nothing after a week I'll just get the Majestics.
Sticker Mule is wicked cheap. One week turn around and Royals delabel easy. Plenty of SM threads to guide you.

DID

Degenerate in Distress

1727108372539.gif

Sticker Mule is wicked cheap. One week turn around and Royals delabel easy. Plenty of SM threads to guide you.
Thanks! I'll look into that more. I'll search through the threads, but do you know how the artwork would work in that case?

May kindly ask that you not bring your passive aggressive drama into this thread? It's not necessary, my dude.
Just trying to help out, dude. Those guys are very concerned about new people getting asked the wrong questions. They like to “look out for your best interests” since they think you incapable. I’ll tag them again in case they missed this.

Or in case they just need to bash anyone that tries help you.

@upNdown
@BNads86
@NotRealNameNoSir

Just trying to help out, dude. Those guys are very concerned about new people getting asked the wrong questions. They like to “look out for your best interests” since they think you incapable. I’ll tag them again in case they missed this.

Or in case they just need to bash anyone that tries help you.

@upNdown
@BNads86
@NotRealNameNoSir
Right, I get it.

Again, can we not do this?

They can do the artwork but I know a guy who’s done work for me very reasonable and quick. @TheOffalo

Here’s the dimensions for Royals.

View attachment 1392232
Perfect fit. Great labels from SM. You get the file, order the labels and provide them the file. The Royals delabel so easy just watch the pressure you apply to the inlay. They do crack. But aside from that it’s a piece of cake.

Right, I get it.

Again, can we not do this?
People here are awesome. The only drama that exists is from newer members not really understanding that it’s a wicked tight community and that there really is no drama.

Don’t read anything negative into things here. You won’t have to. It’ll be apparent and then watch how people swoop in and start wailing on instigators.

It’s actually pretty awesome.

Good luck.

Find you artist, get your file and check out SM. You’ll thank me.

Ken (merkong) 500+ Sessions Spread
Owner/Operator/Founder:
*The Godfather Club MN (The Venue)
*The Executive Game, (The Current Game)
*Frogtown Card Club, St. Paul (Retired Venue)
*The Poker Family (Our Philosophy)

You mean not do this - again. You seemed to be ok with it last time
Tagging these guys because they haven’t chimed in yet. Getting very concerned you may not get a good deal or someone may ask you more questions.

@BNads86
@upNdown
@NotRealNameNoSir
There should be an emoji that more clearly communicates dissapointment

Look, these guys won’t help you out.

@NotRealNameNoSir
@upNdown
@BNads86

But the truth is that for $50 you aren’t going to get much good anymore except used china clays. You may as well buy new, either Apache or Tina. Even bike tires are going for more than that. Relabeling is going to cost you .25-.40 each for the labels and that’s almost your budget for the project.
I have a rack, but it’s not a cut rate price, it’s a normal price.

Good luck with your hunt and remember those three guys up there have your back, and would be willing to help you out anyway they can.

People here are awesome. The only drama that exists is from newer members not really understanding that it’s a wicked tight community and that there really is no drama.

Don’t read anything negative into things here. You won’t have to. It’ll be apparent and then watch how people swoop in and start wailing on instigators.

It’s actually pretty awesome.

Good luck.

Find you artist, get your file and check out SM. You’ll thank me.

Ken (merkong) 500+ Sessions Spread
Owner/Operator/Founder:
*The Godfather Club MN (The Venue)
*The Executive Game, (The Current Game)
*Frogtown Card Club, St. Paul (Retired Venue)
*The Poker Family (Our Philosophy)
I'm not reading into anything, I'm just asking him not to get into all that in this thread. I'm not unaware of the backstory.

Thank you for your help. I'll look into it more. I wasn't planning on doing my own artwork, just matching up the OEM Royals. But we shall see!

Look, these guys won’t help you out.

@NotRealNameNoSir
@upNdown
@BNads86

But the truth is that for $50 you aren’t going to get much good anymore except used china clays. You may as well buy new, either Apache or Tina. Even bike tires are going for more than that. Relabeling is going to cost you .25-.40 each for the labels and that’s almost your budget for the project.
I have a rack, but it’s not a cut rate price, it’s a normal price.

Good luck with your hunt and remember those three guys up there have your back, and would be willing to help you out anyway they can.
Understood. I'm not looking for much because they're nickels and only come into play with certain groups of players. Used china clay would be fine, I'm obviously not at a high level of chipping, just looking for options before I decide.

I'm not reading into anything, I'm just asking him not to get into all that in this thread. I'm not unaware of the backstory.

Thank you for your help. I'll look into it more. I wasn't planning on doing my own artwork, just matching up the OEM Royals. But we shall see!
Yeah good luck. Relabeling is pretty rewarding especially since SM is cheap and fast.

One thing you’ll have to realize is that a lot of us use threads as a way to interact with others. Even threads that aren’t ours. Not necessarily detailing by any means, more of a subtweet like thing. You’ll never see actual thread crapping tolerated.

What the member did was fairly routine and therefore acceptable. I know you don’t think you did but you did sort of clap back needlessly. You’re good though.

Keep the thread posted with updates on where you’re going with this endeavor.

All the best.

Yeah good luck. Relabeling is pretty rewarding especially since SM is cheap and fast.

One thing you’ll have to realize is that a lot of us use threads as a way to interact with others. Even threads that aren’t ours. Not necessarily detailing by any means, more of a subtweet like thing. You’ll never see actual thread crapping tolerated.

What the member did was fairly routine and therefore acceptable. I know you don’t think you did but you did sort of clap back needlessly. You’re good though.

Keep the thread posted with updates on where you’re going with this endeavor.

All the best.
I was telling those guys

@BNads86
@NotRealNameNoSir
@upNdown

That they were assholes, jumping into a thread with no adds or chips to offer, they just wanted to bust on somebody. I actually do have chips and adds to these threads, but they act like they are White Knights for Newbies but in truth offer nothing except angry feelings and internet assumptions around tone.
This is the second thread on this topic that their ass-hattery has derailed - PCF never forgets.

The toxicity levels are at an all-time high. Give a break. Please!

You really can't be this toxic in real life. Give a break. Please!
I think you will notice that no one that’s ever met me in real life makes assumptions about my internet “tone” nor gives me a load of crap for trying to help someone acquire chips they are looking for.

Kinda telling about some of these guys innit.

I still don’t think I misspoke. It’s a tight community. And for everyone’s information I’m still #4 on the A-hole list. I might need @Tommy to scare up to thread from that dear departed member. The only other notable was that poser @Josh Kifer. Number 9. Not bad but no Fabulous 4.

Anyways, maybe I’m altruistic but I still love this place despite the occasional dunpster fire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom