60,000 McDonalds points and eats Filet o Fish regularly (13 Viewers)

How anyone can regularly eat McDonalds in general is beyond me, but regularly eating Filet-o-fish?? Yikes.

That Boy Aint Right GIFs | Tenor

I get comped free filet o fish from McDonald’s so why not eat every few times a week and yes not a lot of people order them but overall I don’t think it’s weird. However 60k points is insane

I'm pretty sure the Filet-O-Fish was invented during my childhood because somehow my DNA is programmed to desire one approximately once a month. Mock me if you will but it's a great sandwich and I don't mess around...I go for the

Screenshot_20240927_053749_Google.jpg

It's so fucking good

I have the palate sophistication of a toddler but c'mon the Filet-O-Fish is a classic. Also, isn't McDonalds THE 4am post-poker celebration/consolation spot? That said 60k points is pretty impressive.

Screenshot_20240927-061148.png

I love those crappy little cheeseburgers.

Home hack: To get that onion taste they have, get some dried onion flakes and re-hydrate them in a little water in the microwave for 30 seconds.

After reading the point system explanation, it has to be the latter.

my co-worker has 218,000 chic-fil-a points. Now, he owns a small company and buys chic-fil-a platters and such all of the time, but also eats a ton of Chic-Fil-A as well.

The only thing I like from there is the peppermint milkshake, and it's almost that time of year !!

Why is it so hard to comprehend accumulating 60,000 points? It's $600. Last time I went to McDonald's for me & my 2 sons the bill was $38 so it adds up quickly. Also, how long has he been collecting points? If it's been 2 years that's not a shocker.

Even weirder is "Unfortunately, nothing can last forever. Your points will expire on the first day of the month after the sixth month from the day your points were earned. Plenty of time to save up for your favorite!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom