For Sale 900 BCC Modern Clays (23 Viewers)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
For sale

900 bcc modern clays. Most are in great shape. The .25s are a little more used and a few chips are a bit damaged. Most of the rest are near mint with extra sharp edges.

250x .25
200x .5
200x 1
250x 2

Please see pics and request more if you want.

Price for the set is 1850 shipped OBO

IMG_4383.jpeg
IMG_4382.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg
IMG_4385.jpeg
IMG_4386.jpeg
IMG_4387.jpeg
IMG_4388.jpeg
IMG_4389.jpeg
IMG_4390.jpeg

Thanks,

Colter

Awesome chips!

Some questions:
How does this BCC mold feel?
Are there others of this mold out there?
What are the relabel options (can these be murdered? Overlabeled)?

Awesome chips!

Some questions:
How does this BCC mold feel?
Are there others of this mold out there?
What are the relabel options (can these be murdered? Overlabeled)?

I've never owned these, but owned BCC chip sets on at least 3 other molds. They feel very similar to a Paulson chip and are the same family. They used to own Paulson before selling the company. Then the same family created BCC (Blue Chip Company) in Vegas. Then sold BCC years ago (a decade or so?).

It's a pretty obscure mold. I don't recall any other chips being produced on this mold, but not 100% certain of that. This mold was (is?) owned by Sidepot, they sold these on their website for many years. Sidepot had a few exclusive molds. Not sure if this mold was transferred in the sale.

I'm sure any chip can be murdered, though don't recall anyone doing so with these. IIRC BCC are not easy to murder and re-label. Though I think that should be a crime with these and would definitely be cringe.

I've never owned these, but owned BCC chip sets on at least 3 other molds. They feel very similar to a Paulson chip and are the same family. They used to own Paulson before selling the company. Then the same family created BCC (Blue Chip Company) in Vegas. Then sold BCC years ago (a decade or so?).

It's a pretty obscure mold. I don't recall any other chips being produced on this mold, but not 100% certain of that. This mold was (is?) owned by Sidepot, they sold these on their website for many years. Sidepot had a few exclusive molds. Not sure if this mold was transferred in the sale.

I'm sure any chip can be murdered, though don't recall anyone doing so with these. IIRC BCC are not easy to murder and re-label. Though I think that should be a crime with these and would definitely be cringe.
Sorry I should have specified…well aware of BCC (I have the flame mold and the cigar and snifter mold). Was specifically curious about this BCC mold because I hadn’t seen it before.

Appreciate the answer nonetheless!

This should at least be a sticky for noobs.
And it's a nice opportunity to show that the advice about x4 or x5 jumps in denominations, can just go to hell:)

Love this mold. These chips are gorgeous and absolutely sing. GLWS and congrats to the new owner!

Sorry for the delayed reply to this post...just got back from Vegas actually. I will PM you about these in the next day. May be interested. If anyone is interested in the $2 chips can you please PM me because I have about 80 of those that I can add to these in case someone wants or needs 3+ racks of the $2 chips.

Btw the mold was called "Courts and Numerals"

I can confirm that these were distributed via Sidepot around 2002-3'ish.

I owned a mint/ish set that I just recently sold. The 2s should live together, would make a nice limit set...

Sorry I should have specified…well aware of BCC (I have the flame mold and the cigar and snifter mold). Was specifically curious about this BCC mold because I hadn’t seen it before.

Appreciate the answer nonetheless!

I have some BCC cigar and snifter Protégés that were ghost molded with this mold. I think it’s called Courts and Numerals mold.

IMG_5225.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom