A couple nice Colorado singles (Wild Horse) (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Messing about with my few singles chips that I have remaining today. Here are a couple of rare ones that are not often seen. The red chip is very good, but that green chip, that one is an all time great.

1723055370997.jpeg

For those interested, the last time I saw these on eBay, which was the first time I had ever seen them on eBay, the $5 went for about 200 and the $25 went for 300.

Last couple I found via worthpoint, I’m guessing the $41 sale is an outlier View attachment 1369620
$200 and $150, I only keep memory records and count on you Worthpoint subbers to keep me honest.

I think in just the last three years there has been a GIGANTIC influx of money, interest, and knowledge in the singles market. Especially Paulson and TRK singles. (But not RHC chips, ick, those will only ever appreciate slowly, if at all)

No worries, it fluctuates and worthpoint doesn’t catch ALL sales unfortunately. Not to mention any sale via the TCB auction would likely be for 50% more

No worries, it fluctuates and worthpoint doesn’t catch ALL sales unfortunately. Not to mention any sale via the TCB auction would likely be for 50% more
Yes, some of the auction prices on singles in the last year or two have surprised me. On the high side. Sometimes 10x what I expected. (1400 for a Circus Circus LV clown $100 chip comes to mind)

The $40 auctions for the $5 chip, I don't want to call those low information, or poorly advertised. I think they were simply timed before the interest in Colorado THC chips from the 199x era really took off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom