Advice for homemade poker table (1 Viewer)

LuckyStars

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello! I'm not sure if this question has been asked before or if this is the correct place to ask it, but I have a weirdly specific question about my homemade poker table. I don't have much room in my house for an actual poker table, but designed one which is made of 4 separate pieces, which can be laid out on my bed to form the table when I have friends round to play. However, my one issue involves the arm rests. I have designed my table to have a professional quality to it, and I think that arm rests would help to seal the deal. However, my main question is regarding which material I should use for the armrests (Preferably the cheapest material of good quality). My plan is to build separate armrests which can lock on to the edge of the table (probably made out of wood which is shaped to fit onto the edges) and cover it with a soft material. I could easily make the wooden part, however the soft material is what I am looking for. Does anybody have any advice on a material which could be used to fit this description? Thank you in advance. Also, for reference, the table measures 75x50 inches and is 9 millimitres thick. Thank you for any advice!

I used 1" high density foam, which is pretty standard, and faux suede for my rail. I described my whole build in detail in one of the links in my sig below if it helps, might give you some ideas.

I used 1" high density foam, which is pretty standard, and faux suede for my rail. I described my whole build in detail in one of the links in my sig below if it helps, might give you some ideas.
Thank you, I will look into it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom