SOLD Aight. I guess people want more Skeletors... CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
From the resale of the old CC Skeletors I got a few PMs asking for more Skeletor card guards.

This weekend I'll get it setup and do a run to make some. I am pretty much out of the original Skeletor CPCs but have some other random options that might work in the stocks. Also might have some Paulson options that'll work.

If you want one, PM me and I'll note it down.

Cost will be 15 a chip, but 100% will go to charity and I'll cover the shipping out of my pocket.

I'll use the week to get a list going of the individuals interested and bust them out Friday or Saturday.

Beat It 80S GIF

This will be open till Thursday, then Friday I'll make a master chip image and send them to all involved to pick out options and foil.

15 takers so far. Prob closing this today as it's Hot Hot Hot. Friday I'll start at the top of the list and knock em out. Might take a day or two, but each chip will be cleaned, custom stamped, oiled, and shipped. So please bare with me if it takes me a hint.

Can you post what chips are available for stamping and stamp color options?

Y'all keep saying based on the chip options. It's like none of you trust me here.

It's good options folks. All spotted THC/RHC or rare stuff. Even got the spotted BCC blanks I've added in. Roman mold.

Y'all keep saying based on the chip options. It's like none of you trust me here.

It's good options folks. All spotted THC/RHC or rare stuff. Even got the spotted BCC blanks I've added in. Roman mold.
LOL...I trust they'll be awesome! I definitely want SOMETHING, but I'll probably see the options and want at least a half dozen...or more seeing all those hotstamp color options!!! Dang...I'll pay you right now for like 6 ea. and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom