Airline Beverage Cart as Chip Storage (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_9722.png
    IMG_9722.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9723.png
    IMG_9723.png
    572.3 KB · Views: 121
I’ve thought they’d be prefect for years, just never came across one for a reasonable price. $200 seems good.

I’ve thought they’d be prefect for years, just never came across one for a reasonable price. $200 seems good.
Damn. Why’d you have to tell me that’s a good price. I had no idea whether it was good or bad.

Wonder if the seller would mind if I bring a few racks with me to check the space. LOL

I use a half-sized cart for storage and it’s the perfect thing for the job - bomb proof and rolls around really easily even with 6000+ chips in it.

IMG_0996.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg

Currently have it set up with double-sized drawers that each hold 1000 chips but think I’m going to swap them out for single-sized drawers with Shadow Foam inserts, and may get another and mount a Deckmate in it.

I’ve seen these with the front plate replaced with acrylic which would be great if you wanted your chips on display.

A buddy of mine has one of these that he uses as a portable bar cart at his house. It works great and I have always thought, that would be great for poker chips. Either storing like @London24, in the cart drawers, or just putting the apache/pelican style cases in it, might even fit birdcages, I haven't had a chance to try.

So now I am on a hunt for 2 of them, one for my liquor collection, and one for my poker collection.

A buddy of mine has one of these that he uses as a portable bar cart at his house. It works great and I have always thought, that would be great for poker chips. Either storing like @London24, in the cart drawers, or just putting the apache/pelican style cases in it, might even fit birdcages, I haven't had a chance to try.

So now I am on a hunt for 2 of them, one for my liquor collection, and one for my poker collection.
Y’all gonna talk me into buying it.

Give that bad boy a paint job and you’re good to go.

Hell ya, I think it works!

Do it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom