Cash Game Any PCFers interested in a monthly 2/5 NLH home game in Manhattan, NYC? (1 Viewer)

mikem_nyc

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all! Hosting with my Rounders CPC set has been spotty with family obligations the past year+ unfortunately, but I'm trying to see if I can drum enough interest for a fun friendly once-a-month 2/5 NLH in Manhattan, NYC. No rake no fee, we'd have a dedicated dealer working just on tips and I have a ShuffleTech to keep the game moving along! Would be wonderful to meet more of y'all irl - I met a couple the last few times I hosted a while back :) Comment below or dm me if you'd be interested, and I'd I can post pics here after the game as an update and to spread some lighthearted fomo ;)

I’d be interested if-

the game was Monday - Thursday, can’t do weekends

Lower stakes - maybe 50/1 or 1/2

I’d be interested if-

the game was Monday - Thursday, can’t do weekends

Lower stakes - maybe 50/1 or 1/2
I’ll let you know if we end up lowering it. Definitely would be a week night, I can’t do weekends either these days.

I’ll let you know if we end up lowering it. Definitely would be a week night, I can’t do weekends either these days.
Hey all I Dmed @riesling about my hosting on Tuesday, July 23rd. Haven’t had enough interest for 2/5 NLH this time around. I’ll dm you too @Esection but if you’re free and/or have friends down, maybe we can run 1/2!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom