Are these real PokerStars tournament chips? (1 Viewer)

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Just picked this up from the classifieds for a very reasonable price... wondering if these are actual chips used in the Portugal Poker Series (PokerStars) tournament?

The listing suggested they were real EPT chips used in EPT tournaments... not sure if that’s true or not...

I've got 1020 of these exact ones

I think these are real as the have the white ring around them

Hi All,
I have just picked up 400 of the 500 denominations of these! Id love to complete the set but I am struggling to find them! Any ideas?

Just picked this up from the classifieds for a very reasonable price... wondering if these are actual chips used in the Portugal Poker Series (PokerStars) tournament?

The listing suggested they were real EPT chips used in EPT tournaments... not sure if that’s true or not...

View attachment 277748View attachment 277749
I've got 1020 of these exact ones

I think these are real as the have the white ring around them
Hi All,
I have just picked up 400 of the 500 denominations of these! Id love to complete the set but I am struggling to find them! Any ideas?
Hey!
I'm new here and I discovered the forum while looking for ceramic chips from PokerStars.
This interested me a lot because this chips are from my country.
Anyone know where I can find some to buy?
Thanks!

View attachment 277748View attachment 277749
Those are nice I always loved the chipco sound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom