SOLD Assorted dealer buttons (prices reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I've had the Desjgn setup for a while but it's never seen play in an actual game...just shuffled a bit to get a feel for them. I like em, but I like my Modiano's better so these never get used. They're poker sized and jumbo index.
Regarding the buttons, the Tigers are 65mm and twice as thick as a standard button. The Nuts, Majestic and Biff's are 60mm, and the Empress are 48mm.

(Please keep in mind that shipping minimum will be SFRB. Sometimes folks ask why I don't use this or that for a couple bucks cheaper and the answer is - time and ease of use. A couple bucks here or there isn't worth standing in line at the post office which always takes forever out here in Phoenix for some reason)

DB's - $8 each except the Empress buttons which are $6 each since they're smaller + shipping $6 each + shipping
(edit: Forgot to mention that the Tiger DB's are clear acrylic, which is why they're thicker. Basically it's 2 acrylic discs with the art sandwiched between. The edges are polished and smooth though...no discernable gap or seam)
DB's SOLD so far - Biff Tannen's, Nuts, both Empress, all 4 Tigers - Only the Majestic DB remains
SOLD - Desjgn setup - $15 + shipping

DB1-2.jpg

Attachments

• DB1.jpg
    DB1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 206
  • C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 441
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 432
  • DB1-2.jpg
    DB1-2.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 94
  • DB1-2.jpg
    DB1-2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 254
  • DB1-2.jpg
    DB1-2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Well, with everything but the Majestic DB sold...I'm going to shut this thread down. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom