SOLD AST Aurora Star Tournament - T25 based - single table set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
75   1   0
Hi,
I bought these chips from different sellers on the sec. market. My goal was to reduce the quantity to what is really needed for a single table T25-base set for T10k/T20k stacks (12/12/5/6/x). Check: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-lots-of-little-questions.67298/#post-1350844
Color's really pop in person. However I am too stupid to upload these correctly. I can send more pictures in better resolution by mail if needed.
IMG_7628.jpg
IMG_7640.jpg
IMG_9771.jpg

Pictures are from July. Chips have been played one time since this date and 25k‘s are sold.

Breakdown:
  • 120 x 25
  • 120 x 100
  • 50 x 500
  • 80 x 1k (20 for color-ups)
  • 50 x 5k (5-10 for color-ups and 20 for rebuys)
Price: 3.699$ plus shipping. PPFF, only. Pick up during the EM in Germany (zip 47475) is possible, too.

Sebastian

Last edited:
Color's really pop in person. However I am too stupid to upload these correctly. I can send more pictures in better resolution by mail if needed.
Rubbish!

I own racks of these chips, and your photos are absolutely fine! The color in the photos is pretty accurate, and the chips look great.

If you want to make your photos even better for uploading, it’s worth noting that the forum software reduces uploaded photos to 1024x768 resolution. That resolution isn’t great, but it’s not terrible, either. In doing the downsizing, however, the forum is also going to apply its own jpeg compression, and that perhaps has a bigger negative effect on photos than the reduction in resolution.

So, for better results, use Adobe Photoshop (or another quality photo editor) to resample your photos down to 1024x768 resolution using a high quality jpeg compression setting before uploading. You should then find that what’s uploaded matches what’s on your hard drive (or phone or tablet).

Good luck with the sale!

Man, if I hadn't already gotten a CPC STT set... Guess I saved myself some money though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom