For Sale Aurora Star Cash Set (split pricing) (3 Viewers)

twocannons

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Aurora Star Cash Set 840 Chips
All chips are new never felted.
Split pricing added

$4000 Shipped Conus ppff

Breakdown
$1x200 $330rack
$5x400 $600rack
$25x200 $550rack
$100x40 $130barrel

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpeg
    IMG_0510.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Seriously, and no sarcasm intended… I don’t understand why these chips didn’t sell weeks ago.

They’re beautiful chips, they have a classy look, they’re in awesome condition, it’s a great breakdown for a cash game, and the price (average $4.75/chip) seems very reasonable, especially considering that there are TWO racks of the big green $25s included. Not to mention that shipping is included in the price.

Is it just that people prefer the “Fruit Loops” style colors in some of the other group buy chip sets?

Apologies… after being largely inactive the past couple years, I’m still trying to figure out the current landscape! :wtf:

Seriously, and no sarcasm intended… I don’t understand why these chips didn’t sell weeks ago.

They’re beautiful chips, they have a classy look, they’re in awesome condition, it’s a great breakdown for a cash game, and the price (average $4.75/chip) seems very reasonable, especially considering that there are TWO racks of the big green $25s included. Not to mention that shipping is included in the price.

Is it just that people prefer the “Fruit Loops” style colors in some of the other group buy chip sets?

Apologies… after being largely inactive the past couple years, I’m still trying to figure out the current landscape! :wtf:
Most likely people don’t have $4,000 to spend on chips. That’s two months of rent for me. They are pretty chips though.

Most likely people don’t have $4,000 to spend on chips. That’s two months of rent for me. They are pretty chips though.
Fair enough. Coincidentally, $4,000 happens to be within $50 of two months of rent for me, too.

Yet, there's usually a buyer for nice racks and sets of chips here, even when they're thousands of dollars.

@twocannons - Good luck with your sale. The RGB colors in the set look great!

No more free monies…and it’s an election year…and groceries are stupid expensive.

And air conditioning just got unaffordable…and it’s hot AF.

No more free monies…and it’s an election year…and groceries are stupid expensive.

And air conditioning just got unaffordable…and it’s hot AF.
Those are unfortunate truths for those of us in the South. IDK, but I’m guessing the economy and the temperatures must be a lot better up north and out west. It’s *crazy* - makes no sense - that so many people are moving to Florida and Texas.

Actually… that brings up a good safety message: If you live in the South, DO NOT buy these chips. They’re WAY TOO HOT, and will drive up your A/C bill! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom