B-More Chipper (1 Viewer)

zoup1

Reaction score
Greetings All,

Occasional lurker, looking to get deeper into the hobby.

Mid Atlantic Baltimore area newb looking make an informed/educated decision on upgrading to and purchasing second set of chips.

zoup

Welcome! What are you looking for in your second set? Cash/tourney? Budget? So many sliders and knobs to adjust. heh

Thank you. I would like to try to keep the budget in the neighborhood of, or under $500. Hoping to put together an 8-10 player family (non-tournament) cash/units/points for the grandparents and kids to play together.

Thank you. I would like to try to keep the budget in the neighborhood of, or under $500. Hoping to put together an 8-10 player family (non-tournament) cash/units/points for the grandparents and kids to play together.
The monthly group buys run by @justincarothers can easily get you a nice sized set of hybrid ceramics for < $500. Might be worth checking out. But also make sure you get samples so you know you'll be happy with what you wind up with. Far better than rushing into a set you'll wind up selling to finance the one you actually want.

I second @justincarothers. Recently got a custom set of hybrid web mold and they are A+. Honestly against my CPC and Paulson samples I like the web mold better. Check out his vendor page Broken Arrow, I'm pretty sure he still sells some various samples. But he does custom orders every month when you are ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom