Wanted Bahamia Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for a Bahamia Set. I was torn between this set and Aurora Star Hot stamps. Leaning towards a Bahamia set if one can be found

I'll have to double check my cost. I think it's around 1450 shipped give or take.

PXL_20240430_204227630.jpg

1714588654484.jpeg

My set is for blackjack. Now with 2 extra barrels of dolphin $5s. It’s not a poker breakdown unless you want to play 100x and low stakes. Bahamia $1s are hard to find which is why @detroitdad made his own. In theory my set is available for similar price per chip. Mine are all sharp mint. PM if interested.

I really just love the way these chips look and would like a good set for home games honestly

I really just love the way these chips look and would like a good set for home games honestly
They are great chips, but not all home games are the same.

$1s and $500s will be the hardest to find and youll likely need to buy a large set to acquire them. There are some relabels out there and some hot stamp options which you can use instead. If you post uour desired breakdown, you might find a few people who have random racks of 5s, 25s and 100s they will sell

I have always wanted a set... one because of the beachy vibes... two those beautiful pink $5s and the different inlays on the $5 (always a fan of not looking at the same thing over and over) but three ans most importantly I have always wanted to use this button and say "what, it matches the set!"
20240502_155547.jpg

For those that don't know... this button is known as "DAT ASS!" IT has become quite famous over the years on PCF... though I'm not sure why... there are several other options
20240502_084912.jpg

Good luck @PokerLegend I've been hoping for one for quite a while.

Fellow Chipper Ben

I would even take a cash set of lower denominations. Just need a good breakdown for at least 1 table or so

I have always wanted a set... one because of the beachy vibes... two those beautiful pink $5s and the different inlays on the $5 (always a fan of not looking at the same thing over and over) but three ans most importantly I have always wanted to use this button and say "what, it matches the set!"
View attachment 1322431
For those that don't know... this button is known as "DAT ASS!" IT has become quite famous over the years on PCF... though I'm not sure why... there are several other options
View attachment 1322433

Fellow Chipper Ben
that's the best butt(on).

View attachment 1322431
View attachment 1322433

Fellow Chipper Ben
I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom