Interest Barrington Table Toppers - Group Buy (4 Viewers)

iLogik

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing if there is enough interest to do a group buy for Barrington table toppers (74”x32”).

Minimum order is 52, minimum 4 per design, @ $60 each + shipping

I have some designs ready and some still in the back burner.
(Pokémon is still being edited)

Any questions, please let me know.

Harrah Topper Outlines.png
Tachi Palace.png
Azteca Topper V2.png
Mario Topper.png
Pokemon concept.png

Kindly,

Marcos

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question but the "ilogik", is that serving as a watermark or will it be visible on the printed product?

This is probably a dumb question but the "ilogik", is that serving as a watermark or will it be visible on the printed product?
That’s just to protect his designs, it won’t be printed.

How many designs are you thinking about offering? Or is it gonna be like the chips group buy and just offer a bunch but only pull the trigger if you get 4 buyers per design?

I will have maybe a total of 8 designs available myself, but other designs are welcomed if you can get 4 orders per design. And the watermark won’t be printed lol

There is a guy on the forum that offers these. No need for a group buy.

There is a guy on the forum that offers these. No need for a group buy.
Hey all. "the guy" here :)

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

You can leverage my service if you don't want to meet the minimums needed, you don't want to wait several months for the shipment + re-shipment (I've done this in the past), or you want something unique for your personal purposes. There are also quality standards to factor in. In the past when I've leveraged China group buys the dimensions were not accurate and I saw discrepancies of up to 3/4" in either direction. So yes my service is more expensive but you have to factor in you get what you pay for.

On the flip side, if these are similar to what I had done in the past, the group buy mats will likely be thicker than 2mm which is what my supplier offers.

My reason for responding here isn't to crap on the OP's thread here in any way, just want to provide some considerations to think about; Everyone's preferences are different in terms of what you're optimizing for.

Seeing if there is enough interest to do a group buy for Barrington table toppers (74”x32”).

Minimum order is 52, minimum 4 per design, @ $60 each + shipping

I have some designs ready and some still in the back burner.
(Pokémon is still being edited)

Any questions, please let me know.

View attachment 1380497View attachment 1380498View attachment 1380499View attachment 1380500
View attachment 1380508
Kindly,

Marcos
Azteka certainly reminds me of something... Can't put my finger on it ..

Azteca Topper Preview.png

Oh wait...

Zero’s 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

Yeah Matt Ross designed the colors for me besides that all other items in there are custom, not sure what the issue is?

Yeah Matt Ross designed the colors for me besides that all other items in there are custom, not sure what the issue is?
Who's Matt Ross, is he a member here? You don't see what the issue is with someone stealing your artistic work? Dude, it's theft. I know @rjdev7 wants to be a bit more diplomatic about it, but idgaf.. it's messed up.

What is being stolen, I’m ok to discuss.
The symbols were made custom by persons on Fiverr, the design of the Angel as well, the only thing is the colors that are the same as it was a beautiful color set, so I’m having a bit of trouble seeing what exactly I stole?

What is being stolen, I’m ok to discuss.
The symbols were made custom by persons on Fiverr, the design of the Angel as well, the only thing is the colors that are the same as it was a beautiful color set, so I’m having a bit of trouble seeing what exactly I stole?
Dude, don't be thick. The irony of you putting a watermark on it too lol.

I’m having a bit of trouble seeing what exactly I stole?

Well use your eyes, it should be easy as it's insanely bright and neon.

I see many people use water marks to protect their designs so I followed suite.
As indicated above, the colors I did request to be the same, as I loved the color specs, but none of those logos or symbols in the design were used (that would be stealing art)

As indicated above, the colors I did request to be the same, as I loved the color specs, but none of those logos or symbols in the design were used (that would be stealing art)
I didn't think I needed to state the obvious, but there's a difference between "taking the same colors because you love them" vs. using the exact same gradients, the same positioning of icons, the same thickness of borders. If your "8 designs" end up being just designs I (Super Poker World --> Super Poker Bros -- which I "Ok'd" for your slight variation of my chips, not the topper) or Aaron (the aztek design in this case) have done with slightly different tweaks that's just not cool. I shouldn't have to explain "why" it's not cool.

Let me say this loud enough for the people in the back...

Screenshot_20240829-123125.png

I am telling you, based upon composition, design elements, color grading etc... this is theft of my original artwork. I do not give you permission to it, and I want it removed.

A price of art is all encompassing, it's not just a color, it's not just the size of an object, it's not just a composition.

"Your" design does not vary nearly far enough from mine for you to produce a product of which you can make any monetary gain.

Sorry, I’m not sure on the specifics of gradient or border specs as I’m too familiar with how to do this on illustrator, but if you really believe it’s stolen art, just lmk and pm me so we can discuss what you would like me to change.

Sorry, I’m not sure on the specifics of gradient or border specs as I’m too familiar with how to do this on illustrator, but if you really believe it’s stolen art, just lmk and pm me so we can discuss what you would like me to change.
No PM necessary.

Base color, color grading, race track design and layout, race track element colors and spacing, betting line (size and color), playing surface color, playing surface element colors

Dude it's a 1:1 rip.

Create. Your. Own. Stuff.

that’s a bit too technical for me to understand, but ill change some things around per your request.

Hey all. "the guy" here :)

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

You can leverage my service if you don't want to meet the minimums needed, you don't want to wait several months for the shipment + re-shipment (I've done this in the past), or you want something unique for your personal purposes. There are also quality standards to factor in. In the past when I've leveraged China group buys the dimensions were not accurate and I saw discrepancies of up to 3/4" in either direction. So yes my service is more expensive but you have to factor in you get what you pay for.

On the flip side, if these are similar to what I had done in the past, the group buy mats will likely be thicker than 2mm which is what my supplier offers.

My reason for responding here isn't to crap on the OP's thread here in any way, just want to provide some considerations to think about; Everyone's preferences are different in terms of what you're optimizing for.
Found the guy!

Any chance we could have different dimensions as well in addition to 74" x 32"? Also, is the minimum 4 toppers per order? I'm not sure how many people need 4 different toppers. I could be wrong though.

Yes other dimensions should be available let me know the sizes to confirm.

Btw the card boxes in the middle will be default removed. Unless otherwise requested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom