For Sale BCC CDI Set 720 chips mint $2500 (1 Viewer)

Neilcpa

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For sale is a beautiful mint set of 720 BCC CDI chips for sale for $2500
These chips are rare and will never be produced again and are in prefect shape. I've never felted them.

20240911_220726.jpg
20240911_220205.jpg
20240911_221020.jpg
20240911_220830.jpg
20240911_220158.jpg
20240911_220146.jpg

300x25
200x100
100x500
100x1
20x5

All chips have very sharp edges. More pictures upon request

No time to Split. If they don't sell than they will go back to my extensive inventory. Just feel a new proud owner can really enjoy these more than me. They really are something special and not something you see everyday.

PM me with any questions. More Pics upon request

$2500 shipped PPFF USA only. Based on today's market and the fact these will never be produced again it seems like a fair price.

Thanks

Awesome chips but such a weird denomination breakdown.
Sweeeet chips!

Always wanted a set, which mold are these? Sorry, I don’t know my BCC too well. Looks like flame mold to me. Pics are sort of grainy up close.

I don’t know if BCC CDI came in other molds, so it might have been a dumb question.

GLWS! These are cool in person, I started a set once, but as with many other chips, i foolishly sold them away.

Sweeeet chips!

Always wanted a set, which mold are these? Sorry, I don’t know my BCC too well. Looks like flame mold to me. Pics are sort of grainy up close.

I don’t know if BCC CDI came in other molds, so it might have been a dumb question.

GLWS! These are cool in person, I started a set once, but as with many other chips, i foolishly sold them away.
It's perfectly fine to ask questions here. The blue site had more information about them, but they're relatively rare here. They're flame molds, they're lighter than Paulson, but don't suffer from the color transfer problem. They're also much less durable than Paulson, and will hold their shape better. I think experienced members will have more to say. Also, note that they had quality control issues. And the labels will probably be a little crooked, like an egg... (I don't mind that at all) The chips feel amazing.
And the price seems fair...

Maybe these were intended as a tourney set? $1 being $1000 and $5 being $5000? Just a guess based on the order in which they’re listed.
I thought so too, but I stubbornly see $1 instead of $1000. And $5 instead of $5000. They are so recognizable that my brain refuses to accept the substitution... :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom