Wanted BCCs - looking to complete some sets (1 Viewer)

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi all,

Looking to round off some of my BCC sets. Any help would be very much appreciated. I think I can probably come up with a US shipping address.

T-mold solid hot stamps - hoping to find at least 50 more of these T1000s (ideal number is 70). Would also consider buying/trading for another 1k color if at least 100 is available (and the color is cool and fits the rest of the set)

IMG_1123.jpeg

The rest of the set:

IMG_5583.jpeg

Mardi gras v1 - looking for:

$25s x 40
$100s x 20
$1ks x 20
($5ks x 10 to 20. Just for funsies)

IMG_1125.jpeg

Protégés - I have plaques for $100s and up but would like to be able to alternate. Not a different versions nit, only care about having the same size within each denom. Looking for:

$100s x 100
$500s x 60
$1ks x 40

This is what the set looks like right now. Pretty damn sweet but it’s a pain to transport for games outside home:

IMG_6938.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

I forgot I also have 9 spares of these babies, V. 4 (the slightly larger diameter version). If anyone has 11 of the same version I’d take them, and conversely if anyone has use for 9 to complete a barrel, I’d be happy to help

IMG_1126.jpeg

Bump - come on my BCC brethren, help a guy out!

I am particularily interested in completing the tourney set, one way or the other.

you should probably just sell me the Mardi Gras V1s ;)
GL fellow Brethren I am down to just needing 140 5s but it is a grind.

I am going for the record, I don't know what the record is but whatever it is I am coming after it.

Since I had the chance to play with these T-mold hotstamps, I became a huge fan of these beauties! Maybe this has something to do that I won a mini tourney with these chips at the Stockholm meetup this year :p

I got to use the chips I do have this past week since we had a smaller crowd so I figured this thread needed some bump pron.

20240915_132312.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom