Bounties: Standard Vs Oversized / Plaques (1 Viewer)

cahrarar

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Just getting a feel: for utility chips such as bounties, etc. - do you prefer using standard sized chips (compared to the rest of your set, in my case 39mm), or oversized or even plaques?

I will be ordering a semi-custom DDLM bounty chip from BRPoker and am deciding between a standard 39mm black bounty chip vs a plaque. The plaque would be more than $4 more for each, but I'll only be getting 20, so wouldn't be awful, and I think it could be fun to accumulate plaques throughout the night more so than regular chips.

Thoughts?

I used their 47mm for mine

20240614_104505.jpg

I prefer to use unique or oversized items as non-denomination markers such as Bounty or Re-Buy. Most of the designs are 43mm, 46mm, or 47mm round chips or 47mm octagon chips (and typically using colors not found in the denominated tournament chips). Some are generic designs, allowing them to be used with multiple sets.

Not being 39mm and using unique colors, they tend to stand out more and are less likely to be accidentally mixed in with tournament chips.

I have a 36mm Horseshoe Cleveland tourney set, and use 39mm Horseshoe Cleveland cash chips for the bounties in tournaments.

I like oversized in general for special chips so they don’t get easily mixed in, though the plaques listed above are also pretty cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom